Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Ok but how can I fix this? Thank you Adam!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

Please rename your current .htaccess file, upload the file in attachment (it’s a default file from Joomla!) to your site, rename it to .htaccess and recheck.

1. htaccess.txt
    hanti Friend

If I upload the file in attachment I receive an error…

This happens because the server does not support the “Options +FollowSymLinks”, in fact if I comment the line in the file .htaccess everything works correctly…I had also contacted my server provider but they told me that their servers do not support this function.

I have this problem only with the menu, there is no way to fix it without changing the file .htaccess?

Thank you!

1. Schermata-2015-05-14-a-12.37.52
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

Please re-send a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can check this matter for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

Please re-send a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can check this matter for you.

hanti Friend

Hi Adam,
    you have received the FTP data?

hanti Friend

Hi Adam,
    you have received the FTP data?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

After checking this matter, I figured out that you created 2 menu items in menu Info that link to K2 category named Agenda, therefore it cause a problem with new menu items in Main Menu.

I fixed it for you by removing those menu items in menu Info and created 2 new items in Main Menu instead, pleases recheck.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hanti 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum