Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have a problem with the cart button:
    if I click on the cart button (in the top right) I do not get taken to the cart page but but it appears the category page (with a style template wrong).

Please help me!
    Thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

Please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply so I can take a closer look at your code.

hanti Friend

Ok! Thank you Adam M 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

You can check the result now.

hanti Friend

Hi Adam M, thank you, now works perfectly! There is only one problem: in the shopping cart page the template is incorrect, how do I set the right one?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

I checked your site but didn’t see any problem in shopping cart page, could you please clarify a little bit or provide a screenshot so I can assist you better ?

hanti Friend

The shopping cart page works perfectly! But you can see the menu “main menu”, instead I would like to remain on the menu the same as the entire site (menuITA or menuENG).

Thank you! 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

Currently, the default template style is assigned with Main Menu, I changed it to Menu Eng and it works fine now, please recheck.

hanti Friend

Hi Adam M,
    if the language is set to English the menu works perfectly, but if I set the Italian language the menu is not seen.

Where are you going to change this parameter?

I was thinking that we could assigned the Main Menu and enter into it all italian and english menu items. what do you think?

In live demo this works perfectly, as this has been set?

Thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

Please create 2 menu items (for English and Italian menus) with type VirtueMart >>> Shopping Cart then assign appropriate template style for this menu item.

After that we can use CSS code to hide this menu item if you don’t want it to display in your Main Menu.

hanti Friend

Hi Adam M, sorry for the delay! I think I did not understand what you want to tell me.

What do you mean when you say “create 2 menu items”? I have already created the two menus for each language…

I did not understand where I can change the parameter to decide which menu I want to see.

I hope that you will be generous enough to explain me how I can solve this problem! Thank you! 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

For example, if you open menu Main Menu – Eng, you will see option to create new menu item there. I created appropriate menu item in Main Menu (both English and Italian) for you and the problem has been solved, please recheck.

hanti Friend

Hi Adam M, thanks for your help, on the cart page now the menu works well, but I have noticed that clicking on a product the menu is no longer displayed (if the language is set to Italian)…what happens? Thank you!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

I checked your site and found a problem with your SEF Urls, please follow these steps to have better understanding in this case :

1. In product categories page site_url/it/shop/debug23.html (Italian), you will see the category T-Shirts Uomo linked to category Men’s T-shirt with url to English language site_url/it/shop-en/debug23/men-s-t-shirts.html which is incorrect.

2. Just navigate to admin >>> Global Configuration >>> temporary disable SEF Urls and recheck again, you will see it works fine.

Please kindly recheck documentation from Virtuemart about Multilingual Store and make sure your current setting is correct.

hanti Friend

Hi Adam M,
    thank you, i have disabled the SEF Url and now the menu works perfectly!

I followed all the Multilingual Store instructions and everything seems to be ok but I would the SEF Urls option active.

How can I activate the option SEF Urls and stay this situation with the menu?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hanti 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum