Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Hi @hanti,

I checked your site again and managed to sort it out for you, please recheck. There’s another menu item in Main Menu links to Virtuemart Checkout page and it’s the cause of this problem. I trashed all menu items in Main Menu except Home and it works fine now.

hanti Friend

Hi Adam M,
    now the menu works well, but there are other problems…

The menu is not seen in these pages:

– in the item page of k2
    http://www.debug23.com/en/agenda-en/item/25-follow-the-street-spin-time-labs-23-04-2015.html

– in some pages of the footer menu
    http://www.debug23.com/en/how-to-buy.html

I tried to put all the items (italian and english) on the Main Menu and I can see the, but then when I go to the MegaMenu I can not edit them…

Please, explain me how I can solve this problem! Thank you! 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

Please create appropriate menu item in Main Menu (both English and Italian) :

1. At least there must be 1 menu item link to all K2 categories in Main Menu, then don’t forget to assign appropriate template style for this menu item.

2. Make sure to create appropriate menu item link to those pages on Footer menu as well (as you do in Main Menu).

3. To hide unwanted menu item in Main Menu, in menu item edit page, open Link Type Options, then type in hidden

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

Please create appropriate menu item in Main Menu (both English and Italian) :

1. At least there must be 1 menu item link to all K2 categories in Main Menu, then don’t forget to assign appropriate template style for this menu item.

2. Make sure to create appropriate menu item link to those pages on Footer menu as well (as you do in Main Menu).

3. To hide unwanted menu item in Main Menu, in menu item edit page, open Link Type Options, then type in hidden

hanti Friend

Hi Adam M,
    I tried to put all the items (italian and english) on the Main Menu and now the menu works well but when I go in the MegaMenu configuration I can not edit them…in MegaMenu I see only the voice “home”…

Please, click on an item in the agenda section and you’ll see that the menu is not formatted like other sections.

Thank you!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

I went to one item of Agenda section but didn’t see any problem with Mega Menu, could you please clarify a little bit or provide a screenshot so I can assist you better ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

I went to one item of Agenda section but didn’t see any problem with Mega Menu, could you please clarify a little bit or provide a screenshot so I can assist you better ?

hanti Friend

This is the menu (menu ENG and menu ITA)correctly formatted:

This is the menu (main menu) that I can not format:

I go in the MegaMenu configuration I can not edit them…in MegaMenu I see only the voice “home”…

1. Schermata-2015-05-11-a-23.08.21
    2. Schermata-2015-05-11-a-23.08.42
    hanti Friend

This is the menu (menu ENG and menu ITA)correctly formatted:

This is the menu (main menu) that I can not format:

I go in the MegaMenu configuration I can not edit them…in MegaMenu I see only the voice “home”…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

Please choose to edit Menu ENG or Menu ITA instead, the Main Menu should contains only 1 menu item named Home.

I checked your site and see that you’re creating many menu items in Main Menu and assign them to Italian which is wrong and will cause problem later. If you need menu item for Italian, just create it in menu for Italian (the same for English).

1. s1
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @hanti,

Please choose to edit Menu ENG or Menu ITA instead, the Main Menu should contains only 1 menu item named Home.

I checked your site and see that you’re creating many menu items in Main Menu and assign them to Italian which is wrong and will cause problem later. If you need menu item for Italian, just create it in menu for Italian (the same for English).

hanti Friend

If I delete the items on the MainMenu I do not see the menu on the pages of the blog…

1. Schermata-2015-05-12-a-15.33.35
    Adam M Moderator

HI @hanti,

I’ve just checked your site and look like you defined incorrect rule in your .htaccess file. For example if you navigate to menu item Agenda, the url should be your_site/agenda and if you navigate to K2 item below it, the url should be your_site/agenda/item_alias but currently, it’s your_site/agenda-en/item_alias.

I’m pretty sure that caused by your .htaccess file because if you navigate to admin >>> System >>> Global Configuration >>> disable Use URL rewriting, you won’t be able to see the page Agenda anymore.

Adam M Moderator

HI @hanti,

I’ve just checked your site and look like you defined incorrect rule in your .htaccess file. For example if you navigate to menu item Agenda, the url should be your_site/agenda and if you navigate to K2 item below it, the url should be your_site/agenda/item_alias but currently, it’s your_site/agenda-en/item_alias.

I’m pretty sure that caused by your .htaccess file because if you navigate to admin >>> System >>> Global Configuration >>> disable Use URL rewriting, you won’t be able to see the page Agenda anymore.

hanti Friend

Ok but how can I fix this? Thank you Adam!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hanti 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum