Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I tried to publish the JA Slideshow module but i am not able to save it because the buttons do not respond

pritam Friend

Hello itrejo ,

To Problem with JA Slideshow module for J 1.6, can not save the configuration parameters

There may be some plugin that is disabled, such as the editor plugins.Goto joomla plugin manager and make sure the editor plugins are enabled and working as normal.

mehuldave Friend

i am also facing this problem. after modifying settings the save & close button is not responding. All buttons other than “Close” does not function. :((

Error is as follows

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2)
    Timestamp: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 04:42:42 UTC

Line: 195
    Char: 5
    Code: 0
    URI: http://visitkutch.com//modules/mod_jaslideshow/elements/assets/js/japaramhelper2.js

Manos Moderator

<em>@mehuldave 269082 wrote:</em><blockquote>i am also facing this problem. after modifying settings the save & close button is not responding. All buttons other than “Close” does not function. :((

Error is as follows

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2)
    Timestamp: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 04:42:42 UTC

Line: 195
    Char: 5
    Code: 0
    URI: http://visitkutch.com//modules/mod_jaslideshow/elements/assets/js/japaramhelper2.js</blockquote>

Hi, since this is a new website why don’t you try to utilize the QuickStart version of JA Travel that has all necessary plugins installed/enabled/ and configured ? It might saves you a lot of time and trouble!

Regards

Manos

mehuldave Friend

can you guide me how to install a quickstart package… as i’m new to this. it will help me a lot.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Here is a Step by Step Guide on how to Perform a Quick Start Installation -> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-perform-a-quickstart-installation-a-step-by-step-guide-2011/

I am sure you will manage to deploy your quick start installation quite easy now!

Regards

Manos

willroz Friend

But every time it’s in FF.

If I change browsers, everything works fine.

Eventually (an hour or so, usually), the problem goes away.

Odd, yes. Just my experience, though

klout Friend

Hi I have the same problem. All buttons do not allow to save only close.

Is there a solution to this please as I have a site ready but cannot use the slideshow module.

I am using Joomla 1.7.1 is ja slideshow compatable with this?

Thank you for your help.

nikanima Friend

<em>@klout 273084 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I have the same problem. All buttons do not allow to save only close.

Is there a solution to this please as I have a site ready but cannot use the slideshow module.

I am using Joomla 1.7.1 is ja slideshow compatable with this?

Thank you for your help.</blockquote>

Me, too. My web wrong as you, I hope everyone can help??

ektor Friend

i am also facing this problem. after modifying settings the save & close button is not responding. All buttons other than “Close” does not function.

Which editor plugins i have enable.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Please create a new forum thread it’s easier for all of us to follow up specific problems.
    Anyway please show us your websites in order to be able to help you resolve your issues!

Regards

Manos

jsadik Friend

I am having the same problem. Running 1.7.1 with slideshow version 2.1.6. I started having the problem, then upgraded to latest slideshow version but problem continued. None of the save buttons work. Only the close button works.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

That most probably means that there are some JS errors on your website, can you check for something like that and see if disabling any 3rd party plugin solves this problem ?

Regards

jsadik Friend

When I browse to the slide show module I get: [00:03:07.071] Use of getAttributeNode() is deprecated. Use getAttribute() instead. @ http://thewjc-org.myhostcontrol.com/~thewjc/administrator/index.php?option=com_modules&view=module&layout=edit&id=112

And when I click on any of the save buttons, I get: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Not sure what to do with this.

jsadik Friend

The firefox error console tells me that “result is undefined” and points to line 195 of modules/mod_jaslideshow/elements/assets/js/japaramhelper2.js.

I think the problem started when I upgraded from 1.6 to 1.7, but I’m not certain. This problem occurs in all browsers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum