Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I still have this problem on my new website, Joomla 1.7.2 it was a fresh install not upgrade.

thomascollado Friend

Today is 08/02/2013 and the module is still having the same problem with not offered solution to fix it.
    Here is a video that I made today illustrating the problem with the JA news Pro Module. I used the joomla 2.5.14 and JA News Pro 2.5.4

VIDEO HERE

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Can you please provide us with a link to your site? (If you could provide us with a temp super admin account it might help us find the problem easier).

Regards

Manos

rami77 Friend

I’m having the same problem … see the firefox firebug console error…

Hope to fix this bug soon!

My work around is change the parameters from the MySQL DB!

1. Screen-shot-2013-09-20-at-11.42.55-PM
    phong nam Friend

Hi rami,

Can you backup your files and try to update our latest version 2.6.2 of JA Slideshow module via our JAEM component.

In addition, in your snapshot i saw that there is a js conflict which causes our slideshow function not work well. In this case, I suggest you to check out the access permission settings of modules/components/plugins in the .htaccess file. Make sure the all .js files in modulesmod_jaslideshowassetsjs can be accessible. Remember to clear JAT3 cache after saving changes.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum