Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

I haven’t yet seen any “Mother & Child” related theme from Joomlart. It would be nice to have one in Uber.

bwebdesign Friend

What about a docter version of it?

pedrox Friend

I am sorry but once again I have to say I do not like
    The idea is good but the design quality is too poor and too used in other templates

I regret that JoomlArt is not interested in developing and operating properly Joomla and its components. Every month comes out a new template but is limited to repeat everything with a slightly different appearance.

Menus: Poor and always the same.
    Item: (Joomla and K2) Poor and without anything new
    Add and edit item: Never change
    Etc.

One could create incredible templates by exploiting all Joomla capabilities, but it seems that JoomlArt is not very interested in that. : ((

pedrox Friend

Uber Theme Wedding

A site marriages without photo galleries in item ?

All very poor

More wasted a good opportunity to explore the full potential of images and videos gallery. And would have been better they include K2.

tejinfo Developer

Dear Hung Dinh please provide News Website Uber theme

TomC Moderator

<em>@tejinfo 467572 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Hung Dinh please provide News Website Uber theme</blockquote>

Read Post #32 —-> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/preview-responsive-joomla-template-for-fashion-store-ja-cago/

tejinfo Developer

Dear TomC not under stand i go through url but not find any information regarding News website Theme

TomC Moderator

<em>@tejinfo 467582 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear TomC not under stand i go through url but not find any information regarding News website Theme</blockquote>

drarvindc talks about Uber and the recent update and issues

brenot Friend

Hi, I loved Uber concept, and the idea of is devoloping more styles, extentions, and 3 part…..

But you say there is new things at uber, and I honestly cant see effectives new styles or stuff

thanks

aijosh Friend

It’ll be nice to see a proper e-commerce layout.
    >Shopping cart and store info above menu
    >Left sidebar with category listing
    >Search bar above or below menu

It’ll also nice to see something as cool as this . NB: This sample is from another template site and its a VM template. I didn’t want to place the link directly here and I don’t know if any rules apply to showing it here. Just needed it to illustrate my suggestion.

1. sample
    pedrox Friend

Uber is a good idea but further explored. And Ja Medicare does not surprise me because it does not bring anything new…

jccompagnon Friend

would be nice to have a store template.
    Not Virtuemart.
    Just a regular store.
    Address,
    Business hours, ….
    something like that http://www.patinastores.com/locations/south-mpls.php
    but with ubber

splico123 Friend

What happened to travel template you were all hyped up? ABANDONED, material design too much for JA?

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  splico123 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum