Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Nice Template ..
    Does it support RTL?

Bruce Valle Friend

Link is dead, as well do you have any ETA for release this template?

Regards
    Bruce

<em>@drarvindc 449347 wrote:</em><blockquote>Also, don’t forget to check out the demo of Uber template at: http://uber.demo.joomlart.com/

We keep updating it with latest builds. So stay tuned, and enjoy!</blockquote>

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note, our Uber preview demo has the 3rd new build, you might want to see minor tweaks here and there.

Uber is a whole new approach, so it takes us incredible amount time for code base fine-tuning and responsive support. Lots of work remains behind the Uber screen, so give our team a bit more time and we will keep updated on RTL determination then.

@ Bruce, any chance you can view Uber demo again? Uber link is live at my end.

saswiss Friend

Hi,
    can you give an estimate when the uber template will be available for download?
    thanks!

Hung Dinh Friend

Yes we owe you an ETA. We can expect to have the first beta download next monday. Our team is racing against the clock, so bear with us.

romello Friend

Totally Awesome!!

This would be my wishlist of additional features…

1. Build in parallax support for some of the image/module blocks.
    2. An module class suffix for an image screen effect. (Big help)
    3. Default (center) module position ontop of the main menu navigation. That can be used as a banner or large Logo for entertainers and media clients.

But as mentioned above… totally awesome template as it is!!

Best regards,

Romello

Hung Dinh Friend

That sounds great indeed 🙂

Thanks Romello, your wish list be noted. Our dev team will take those into consideration once we wrap the beta Uber for download today.

splico123 Friend

Excellent so far, please keep up the module styles development further than this… also i would suggest to use the height detection for browser for the better and more uniform look on slideshow at homepage.

frangollo Friend

mercy beaucoup:laugh:

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi friends,

Our beloved Uber is now stable, with:

• New JA ACM structure
    • Newly pre built site template – Uber Charity
    • Stronger Core

Make your way to our announcement to find out more about the stable release of Uber – our best responsive Joomla template of 2014 at:

coding101 Friend

Hi Guys,

First of all I’ll like to say hi to everyone. I’m new to the Joomlart community, and and very proud about it.

Message to Hung Dinh:

How about a surf school template for Uber?
    Or even swimming/diving/wakeboarding school?

The template would probably suit the above mentioned if it has turquoise/turquoise blue/blue colour theme. A really good examlpe is the blue colour on JA Biz. It is awesome.
    Think about it. I think it would be the best template ever for these sports.

Best regards

Carlos

Tobias Friend

Hey folks,

greatest template with the widest range of features I’ve ever seen!

Will buy it soon, when I start a blog.

I want wo suggest a layout:
    A portfolio and resume page with blog.
    (Like your last template JA Jason)

Thanks!

supa Friend

I suggest a product review template, with perhaps, membership features.

zinanga Friend

Hello Hung:

Awesome work yours here with Uber, Uber 2 and Uber 2.0.1!!

My suggested layout is for a News&Magazine layout, specially taking in account there is nothing around like your wonderful but outdated Ja Teline series (I am not including Ja Magz who is notably your less downloaded template probably ever and also I personally dislike).

The (almost not yet documented) Spotlight block is also a powerful addition to Uber for multicolumn presentations in home page.

The biggest issue I can find in Uber is probably the uncontrolled increase in module positions. I hope you can find a standarization for this (taking in account that, at the end, most of the layouts are sharing the same modul positions, just with different css customizations), especially thinking in future releases.

As said before, great milestone achieved with the uber platform; I think your biggest one as developers from times JaWall was released, which I used in the past for a personal big project.

Thanks for keeping working hard as always.

crystaldes Friend

Yes, I like what Romello suggest! I would like the same.. I would be very happy if this is possible! I totally agree. A great template and these things make it complete..:-* thanks in advance! Greatings, Brechtje

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  splico123 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum