Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

hmm,
    “Update 2 March: JA Cago Demo is now available at: http://ja-cago.demo.joomlart.com/
    but when I click …
    “404 Not Found”
    :((

James G Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 461284 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are people saying the same about mijoshop and asking for Virtuemart. It is really hard to please everybody. I prefer Hikashop for instance.</blockquote>

But they need to choose one shopping cart component and stick to it.

Chopping and changing is not what they should be doing.

I’ve tried them all and thought Mijoshop was the best by far.

They have probably made many users get a subscription for Mijoshop with the last eccormerce site and now they switch back to Virtuemart.

I haven’t renewed my membership for the first time in many years due to things like this.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @mile2nik

Yes I remember JA Wall and not being funny but it’s not even close to what I am asking for, Uber and the ACM already have 1000 fold the potential that JA Wall ever had because with JA Wall you are basically stuck with the same layout and even with a couple different themes it still looked the exact same.

We do need an Uber+ACM club and I’m really disappointed that JA have not replied to my post.

Thanks,
    Richard

PS – Mijoshop is okay, I have a subscription with them. But they were removed the Joomla extensions directory due to apparently faking their reviews. In my opinion that is a bad thing, but the actual component is great and from first hand experience the support with Miwo is great, so I too would like Mijoshop styling.

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@tom_laan84 461252 wrote:</em><blockquote>Also where is Februari template?</blockquote>

Still waiting for an answer JA!

Also the ecommerce problem really needs to be addressed!!

Either stick to a shop we get to choose, like when we all chose mijoshop?

Or make a rotation schedule so it doesn’t go like 1 mijoshop, 1 joomshop 3 virtuemart.

Time to take action JA.

Phill Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 461942 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still waiting for an answer JA!

Also the ecommerce problem really needs to be addressed!!

Either stick to a shop we get to choose, like when we all chose mijoshop?

Or make a rotation schedule so it doesn’t go like 1 mijoshop, 1 joomshop 3 virtuemart.

Time to take action JA.</blockquote>

JA Cago is the February template. The lunar holidays amongst other things caused a few delays for which we can only apologise.

As for shop choice, the team try and please as many people as possible. It is never easy especially with so many great Joomla extensions out there.

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 461963 wrote:</em><blockquote>As for shop choice, the team try and please as many people as possible.</blockquote>

They are doing a pretty bad job at that at the moment….

James G Friend

I find it quite shocking really that after the poll Joomlart did they asking what shopping cart software to use they decided to go with mijoshop and then release this template with virtuemart.

Just stick with one shopping cart component – especially since as i said before many people probably got subscriptions for mijoshop because they chose that and now they switch back to virtuemart.

Of corse the other option is to release the template with other shopping carts – if it was down to me i would release another version of this template with mijoshop too.

Phill Moderator

You may be surprised by this but there are many people out there that asked for VM and really wanted this template. While VM may not be my choice I can see that it has many plus points.

From a business point of view, restricting your library of templates to just one third party extension such as VM, HikaShop or Mijoshop reduces your potential customer base. It may please the fans of one extension but alienates the rest.

James G Friend

So as I suggest a possible solution is to offer templates with multiple options.

Even if the template is released with one shopping cart component it can then be updated and have others added in.

This then will please the majority of subscribers who will have their own opinions of which cart software they like best.

tom_laan84 Friend

So a while ago we were told Cagox was the FEB template and the March template was still coming. Now its april! Cagox is listed as March template and WHERE IS THE FEB TEMPLATE????????

James G Friend

I noticed they released some information about their customer satisfaction survey today.

Dont think they need the survey to tell them that they haven’t been keeping up to the standards they used to.

Monthly templates missing and no information on this months template.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Guys,

We released Virtuemart based template as there were many who were not happy about its exclusion. We did think of Mijoshop support also but they changed a lot in their new version and PayCart was included because they offered to help us with the integration.

JA Cagox is Feb template, and as the mention of March in the showcase is being fixed. We are running behind by almost a month in releasing monthly template due to bigger projects back in 2014, Uber and Teline V. Team is working hard to catch up.

The survey was needed to assess reactions and it has worked well and the results were put online for all, if you read the comments, you would see how critical they are of JoomlArt.

The comment from Cal, has even been printed and circulated to support and dev team.

Yes, we are not delivering upto the expectations but we are serious about our members and their feedback, all said above by you all are not considered as complaints by us. We are discussing the multiple issues highlighted by members and I would be writing back to all with steps we would be taking. Give me few days and I would be sending out personal email to all the active and expired members.

Arvind

Aratype Friend

Hi Arvind,

I believe that JA needs a communication manager. This person should sell facts and dreams to club members and future club members. I think your are too much focused on projects and technical side but you forget that communication is the half of success…

All the best!

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@drarvindc 466782 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Guys,

We released Virtuemart based template as there were many who were not happy about its exclusion. We did think of Mijoshop support also but they changed a lot in their new version and PayCart was included because they offered to help us with the integration.

JA Cagox is Feb template, and as the mention of March in the showcase is being fixed. We are running behind by almost a month in releasing monthly template due to bigger projects back in 2014, Uber and Teline V. Team is working hard to catch up.

The survey was needed to assess reactions and it has worked well and the results were put online for all, if you read the comments, you would see how critical they are of JoomlArt.

The comment from Cal, has even been printed and circulated to support and dev team.

Yes, we are not delivering upto the expectations but we are serious about our members and their feedback, all said above by you all are not considered as complaints by us. We are discussing the multiple issues highlighted by members and I would be writing back to all with steps we would be taking. Give me few days and I would be sending out personal email to all the active and expired members.

Arvind</blockquote>

You know what would save a lot of time??? Using my idea about Uber, but yet again we hear no reply and I have proven I am not the only person that wants this. It’s becoming a bit of a waste of time posting asking for stuff, they don’t want to give the customer what they want.

I recently posted about 4k templates as that resolution is going to be mainstream by the end of this year and 3 smartphones already use 4k displays. The reply I got was, you can do this yourself! No I would prefer just like all other frigging JA members that it’s 4k ready so I don’t have to edit code before I even start.

I’m actually considering letting my membership expire, I feel like I make really good points in this forum and I get ignored. Then when asking for something as simple as 4k updates I get told, go do it yourself!!!

That’s like going to a restaurant and asking for a glass of orange juice and them saying, you go squeeze the oranges and pour it yourself!!!

Such a shame what is happening to JA, it’s going down the pan slowly and you just have to read a few posts in the forum to see what I mean. Too many people complaining and us, the paying customers being fobbed off or ignored.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

@gringo211985,

Your Uber is coming. We heard you loud and clear last time.

I missed your post on 4K updates and have looked it up. Would discuss with team about it.

I have just asked the support team to not reply on general or request questions as they need to be answered in a responsible manner.

No, we are not ignoring anyone. Your one reply got Uber going again, personally I am not happy about it coz not all would be pleased to see it again and would complaint about recycling earlier templates and I would sound less convincing to them, inspite of the team putting in hard work in improving and adding more features, themes to the Uber bundle.

I will reply to your 4K thread, once I talk to the dev team. If its easy to implement, I would get it done soon.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum