Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Update 2 March: JA Cago Demo is now available at: http://ja-cago.demo.joomlart.com/

Hi Guys,

JA Cago – Responsive Joomla template for Fashion store is on the way. With three different homepage styles, black and white design and support for Joomla eCommerce solution – Vituemart . I hope this one makes our Virtuemart users happy.

JA Cago comes with several custom pages: Joomla pages, VirtueMart Custom pages, Joomla custom blog. Cago focuses on delivering the trendy boost for your fashion store with styles and technologies.

JA Cago will be released essential features like:

• Built on T3 Framework
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3
    • Fully responsive
    • Support RTL language layout
    • Support Megamenu
    • Support Virtuemart component
    • Off-Canvas navigation for desktop and mobile
    • Bonus pages (Login, Offline, 404, About us,…)

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage – simple

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Homepage – Landing page

View the higher solution Here

Sneak Peek 3: Homepage – Horizontal

Sneak Peek 4: Login page

Sneak Peek 5: Shop – Virtuemart

Sneak Peek 6: Shop Details – Virtuemart

Sneak Peek 7: Blog – Joomla custom

Sneak Peek 8: Blog Article – Joomla custom

What do you think about JA Cago?! Please leave your thoughts and feedback, we’d love to hear from you!

***Please note that all sneak peeks above are subject to change as the template’s implementation continues. So watch out! There will be more to add. If you have any proposals or suggestions on the template, please feel free to drop a line down below. We’d love to know.

websair Friend

JA Cago template looks not good, we expect something colorful Dark/Light template. like http://demo.ubertheme.com/#crafts

pedrox Friend

Eu “JA Cago” neste tipo de templates!

Create an inspired template on myspace, for example. We’ve had enough of this type of templates. We need templates that meet our current needs… 🙂

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @hung Dinh,

I have a question that’s never really been answered, I’ve only ever had a “we’ll forward it to relevant team”

My question is –

Why don’t you make a new Uber template style like “business”, “church”, “corporate” etc. and create a few new ACM blocks and new styles for the existing ACM blocks? (Instead of releasing new templates separately)

This would class as a new template and would save you time!

As designers we never want to use the exact same template so a little custom.css is usually what we do. The ACM module allows us to quickly create a lot of styles which we can mix n match to customers needs, which is great! Only problem is you seem to have missed how truly great this module can be!

Take for example this template you have just created JA Cago, I could recreate this with Uber without too much time or changing too much CSS.

• Menu – ACM block – center logo, colour
    • Header – ACM block – change background colour
    • VM tabs – ACM block – little css to border the boxes
    • Our story – ACM block – few small changes to css
    • Footer – ACM block – few small changes to css

What you should do, is simply take all these styles add them to the ACM as new styles and then create an Uber template style by using the ACM with the new styles you created. It would not only be easier for you guys but it would also help us, the users.

Here is a breakdown for what you guys could do each month,

1. Create Uber style for 3rd party component like Virtuemart and the hotel component you used for JA Hotel
    2. Then create new blocks for the ACM and create new styles for the existing ACM blocks
    3. Then merge them all together for an Uber template style like “business”, “church”, “corporate” etc.

If you did this then eventually us designers would have a plethora of design utilities within the one module! This would allow designers to be a hell of a lot more productive and would allow us to have near unlimited different styles, so no one template would ever look the same. Templates looking the same is what a lot of people don’t like, this is another reason you should do this!

Please could one of the admins ask the relevant team to reply to this post because I would like to know a reason as to why this is not already happening, or why it is unable to be done in this way. I am a paying customer and love JA but this question is really bugging me and I’ve asked it a few times.

To all other JA users, if you like my idea and would like to see it implemented then please “thanks” this post to show your support. As a fellow website builder I know most of you will want this.

Thanks,
    Richard

PS – If it’s not possible to stop making templates then can you create a 3rd subscription for what I have suggested because I’ll ditch my template club for the Uber club any day!

br3wow Friend

I agree with everything written by gringo211985

pcristina Friend

<em>@br3wow 460765 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree with everything written by gringo211985</blockquote>

Please
    Thank you

brenot Friend

Great Point of View…..

max_santiago Friend

I agree with Gringo!

Scott Lavelle Friend

I’m kind of with this idea of Uber. I have asked a few times when ACM would be available to just add to another template, such as the T3_bs3_blank, but I’ve been told it would only be available within the other templates. That makes this ACM completely unusable to me since all of our sites are built completely from our design with the T3 blank template as our drawing board. Having access to the ACM modules for our own styles in a huge variety of layouts and such would really help create these complex pages with easy editability for our end users without having to get into the code to do special layouts. I simply can’t teach our business owner end-users how to do things like <div class=”col-xs-12″> etc…it’s WAY to geeky for them!

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

tom_laan84 Friend

Why not mijoshop????

I’ve invested a lot of money and time in mijoshop. Now that was only a one time deal? Virtuemart sucks for serious webshops.

tom_laan84 Friend

Also where is Februari template?

Phill Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 461251 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why not mijoshop????

I’ve invested a lot of money and time in mijoshop. Now that was only a one time deal? Virtuemart sucks for serious webshops.</blockquote>

There are people saying the same about mijoshop and asking for Virtuemart. It is really hard to please everybody. I prefer Hikashop for instance.

pcristina Friend

Also where is Februari template?

March is last for i need see news to continue

dohdaiga Friend

YEEEEEEEEEEAH… you read my mind. That will be such a time saver.

mile2nik Friend

<em>@gringo211985 460687 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @hung Dinh,

I have a question that’s never really been answered, I’ve only ever had a “we’ll forward it to relevant team”

My question is –

Why don’t you make a new Uber template style like “business”, “church”, “corporate” etc. and create a few new ACM blocks and new styles for the existing ACM blocks? (Instead of releasing new templates separately)

This would class as a new template and would save you time!

As designers we never want to use the exact same template so a little custom.css is usually what we do. The ACM module allows us to quickly create a lot of styles which we can mix n match to customers needs, which is great! Only problem is you seem to have missed how truly great this module can be!

Take for example this template you have just created JA Cago, I could recreate this with Uber without too much time or changing too much CSS.

• Menu – ACM block – center logo, colour
    • Header – ACM block – change background colour
    • VM tabs – ACM block – little css to border the boxes
    • Our story – ACM block – few small changes to css
    • Footer – ACM block – few small changes to css

What you should do, is simply take all these styles add them to the ACM as new styles and then create an Uber template style by using the ACM with the new styles you created. It would not only be easier for you guys but it would also help us, the users.

Here is a breakdown for what you guys could do each month,

1. Create Uber style for 3rd party component like Virtuemart and the hotel component you used for JA Hotel
    2. Then create new blocks for the ACM and create new styles for the existing ACM blocks
    3. Then merge them all together for an Uber template style like “business”, “church”, “corporate” etc.

If you did this then eventually us designers would have a plethora of design utilities within the one module! This would allow designers to be a hell of a lot more productive and would allow us to have near unlimited different styles, so no one template would ever look the same. Templates looking the same is what a lot of people don’t like, this is another reason you should do this!

Please could one of the admins ask the relevant team to reply to this post because I would like to know a reason as to why this is not already happening, or why it is unable to be done in this way. I am a paying customer and love JA but this question is really bugging me and I’ve asked it a few times.

To all other JA users, if you like my idea and would like to see it implemented then please “thanks” this post to show your support. As a fellow website builder I know most of you will want this.

Thanks,
    Richard

PS – If it’s not possible to stop making templates then can you create a 3rd subscription for what I have suggested because I’ll ditch my template club for the Uber club any day!</blockquote>

I agree with everything you say BUT,
    Do you remember this “experiment”

http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_wall

You know the idea behind JA_Wall was exactly the same you just describe with Uber 🙂 The problem was no one was interesting :). People was so exited for JA-Wall. And now is just a graveyard! Think about it…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum