Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

JA Directory – Responsive Joomla 3 template is a wonderful solution for a Directory website. It is built with the new T3 Framework and supports the great K2 component. The search and filter component works in tandem with mapping in JA Directory to bring you our highlight feature. This is thanks to our JA Google Map plugin and JA K2 filter components being seamlessly integrated. The quick filter with directory types helps your users quickly and easily target their searches. Thanks to the excellent T3 framework, the template is powered with many new web technologies: Bootstrap 3, Font awesome 4, LESS, etc. It supports all Joomla pages with individually customized styles to fit the template design and to help you build you fully functionality Directory Site.

JA Directory will be released with many essential features such as:

• Built on T3 Framework
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3
    • Supports K2
    • Supports JA K2 Filter (commercial)
    • Fully responsive
    • Supports RTL language layout
    • Supports Megamenu
    • Off-Canvas navigation for desktop and mobile
    • Bonus pages (Login, Offline, 404, About us,…)

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Directory List Page

View the higher solution Here

Sneak Peek 3: Directory Detail Page

Sneak Peek 4: News – Blog page

Sneak Peek 5: About Us Page

JA Directory Demo is available at: http://ja-directory.demo.joomlart.com/

What do you think about JA Directory? Please leave your thoughts and feedback, we’d love to hear from you!

***Please note that all sneak peeks above are subject to change as the template’s implementation continues. So watch out! There will be more to add. If you have any proposals or suggestions on the template, please feel free to drop a line down below. We’d love to know.

mmx3 Friend

Never considered using K2 as a directory but I like the design. Do the two direction buttons on the lower menu slide menu options left or right?

Phill Moderator

<em>@mmx3 476540 wrote:</em><blockquote>Never considered using K2 as a directory but I like the design. Do the two direction buttons on the lower menu slide menu options left or right?</blockquote>

Feel free to play with the demo to find out http://ja-directory.demo.joomlart.com/

TomC Moderator

I like the overall idea of this template !!! 🙂

Just as a separate-and-apart idea . . .
    For those who might want to expand on this idea, I’ll bet this template would couple well with the third-party (commercial) extension Mosets Tree[/url] for an ancillary business directory …. though, of course, it being a commercial extension = additional expense.

vankhoa192 Friend

Template is very beautiful , I really like .
    I feel it’s Google Map operation is not effective , why only 1 of 1 icon Category list , instead of a whole is on the map icons . the icon may move that is not reasonable .

1. Untitled
    vankhoa192 Friend

Template is very beautiful , I really like .
    I feel it’s Google Map operation is not effective , why only 1 of 1 icon Category list , instead of a whole is on the map icons . the icon may move that is not reasonable .

tom_laan84 Friend

Does this allow users to add their products for sale to the website in a user friendly way? I can imagine using K2 will have severe limitations for a usefull full fledged directory website. I’m actually in the early process of developing a directory website. And i found RSDirectory! By RSJoomla the best choice for a component. Of course it is not a free component but if you are serious about a directory website that shouldn’t be a problem.

THe RSJoomla software is superb! I’ve been using RSEvents!Pro and RSForms!Pro for years now. Best event and forms component for Joomla by far.

Hope to see a directory component in this template so the serious website developers like me will be able to offer a decent product to my customers instead of something that looks beatiful but is not user friendly and therefore not usable.

Regards
    Tom

tom_laan84 Friend

Does this allow users to add their products for sale to the website in a user friendly way? I can imagine using K2 will have severe limitations for a usefull full fledged directory website. I’m actually in the early process of developing a directory website. And i found RSDirectory! By RSJoomla the best choice for a component. Of course it is not a free component but if you are serious about a directory website that shouldn’t be a problem.

THe RSJoomla software is superb! I’ve been using RSEvents!Pro and RSForms!Pro for years now. Best event and forms component for Joomla by far.

Hope to see a directory component in this template so the serious website developers like me will be able to offer a decent product to my customers instead of something that looks beatiful but is not user friendly and therefore not usable.

Regards
    Tom

vankhoa192 Friend

unknown new form it is compatible with non JomSocial :((

vankhoa192 Friend

unknown new form it is compatible with non JomSocial :((

stazzy Friend

Nice one here. But i noticed theres no gallery for and place selected. I`ll suggest that if someone is looking for a club or hotel or bar, few pics could be attached above or under the description. THanks

stazzy Friend

Nice one here. But i noticed theres no gallery for and place selected. I`ll suggest that if someone is looking for a club or hotel or bar, few pics could be attached above or under the description. THanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@stazzy 476757 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice one here. But i noticed theres no gallery for and place selected. I`ll suggest that if someone is looking for a club or hotel or bar, few pics could be attached above or under the description. THanks</blockquote>

Remember . . . a template is merely a starting point. There are loads of extensions you can add onto your Joomla based site –> JOOMLA EXTENSION DIRECTORY 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@stazzy 476757 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice one here. But i noticed theres no gallery for and place selected. I`ll suggest that if someone is looking for a club or hotel or bar, few pics could be attached above or under the description. THanks</blockquote>

Remember . . . a template is merely a starting point. There are loads of extensions you can add onto your Joomla based site –> JOOMLA EXTENSION DIRECTORY 🙂

stazzy Friend

ok sir. So if i wanna do sometin for my community, how do i get datas? Hotels schools etc?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)

This topic contains 78 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  tom_laan84 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum