Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Howdy Friends,

Based on user requests, we are almost done making Uber more powerful, added features and even including 2 more 3rd party extension support.

I do have a feeling that some may like it and some may not. But please note, it takes the same effort to develop regular templates as we are putting in this version of Uber. Do check the feature list of this version and I hope you would appreciate the hard work.

Uber v2.1.0 will make Joomla extension ACM more powerful with new content blocks:

• Timeline (available in Blocks sample site)
    • Accordion (available in Medicare sample site)
    • New style of Slideshow (style 3, availabe in Medicare sample site).
    • New style of Feature Intro. (style 11 )
    • New style of Testimonial ( style 8 , availabe in Medicare sample site).
    • New style of Header (fullscreen overlay menu, availabe in Medicare sample site)
    • New style of Container slideshow (style 5 – vertical slide, availabe in Landing page sample site )
    • New style of Team (style 5 – availabe in Medicare sample site)

Three whole new sample sites:

• Bookstore
    • Landing page
    • Medicare

With 3rd-parties support from well-known Joomla extension makers:

• Joomla shopping cart Paycart component
    • Joomla Social Networking component JomSocial 4

And new upgrades for:

• Joomla 3.4.1
    • Free e-commerce solution Virtuemart 3.0.6.2
    • Joomla blog extension EasyBlog 3.9.22295
    • Joomla forum dicussion tool EasyDiscuss 3.2.9599
    • Joomla social network extension EasySocial 1.3.20
    • Joomla forum component Kunena 3.0.7
    • Joomla Newsletter Acymailing 4.9.0

Sneak Peek 1: Medicare sample site

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Landing Page sample site

View the higher solution Here

Sneak Peek 3: Bookstore sample site

View the higher resolution Here

What do you think about the new version of Uber?! Please leave your thoughts and feedback, we’d love to hear from you!

***Please note that all sneak peeks above are subject to change as the template’s implementation continues. So watch out! There will be more to add. If you have any proposals or suggestions on the template, please feel free to drop a line down below. We’d love to know.

tlt2796 Friend

Hi Hung,
    Will this be an update for the current Uber template or new standalone installation?

pedrox Friend

I liked the idea but did not like the top-menu. It is always the same type of menu… 🙂

Richard A Friend

I am a big fan of Uber and see it as the flexible future for web design on Joomlart, building on one central core module, so the upgrade for Joomla 3.4.1, Stackideas and AcyMailing as well as the new features is most welcome.

The new designs add more options to ‘mix and match’ when creating sites and are an excellent addition, is there an eta for when the upgrade will be ready?

Anonymous Moderator

@tlt2796 : It’s an upgrade of the current Uber template.

@dealthenuts : Uber v2.1.0 is supposed to be out by 10th April, so you only need to wait a bit more.

art3 Friend

The truth is I am very disappointed with Joomlart.

I signed because I thought it was the best option in Joomla Club, but in recent months can not see a template to help me with my clients.

Do not say we made this wrong or does not serve anyone. The truth is that in 2014 the best of JoomlArt to been “JA Medicare,” a template I’ve used 8 different customers, because it is easy to customize and can use it for multiple purposes.

Expected to be better this year, but I was wrong.

I hope this will improve …..

Richard A Friend

10 April is fine, i can wait a few days, thank you for letting me know.

unvacancier Friend

Nice, uber is a good template. Maybe it need easy way to customize it (colours,etc).

Aratype Friend

What is the advantage of having, for example, Medicare sample site with Uber in comparison with JA Medicare?

unvacancier Friend

<em>@aratype 467964 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the advantage of having, for example, Medicare sample site with Uber in comparison with JA Medicare?</blockquote>

One good reason : JACM 😉

dave_3d Friend

<em>@unvacancier 467965 wrote:</em><blockquote>One good reason : JACM ;)</blockquote>

For those of us not fully conversant with the latest acronyms – what is JACM ?

D.

Aratype Friend
    eagledk Friend

<em>@JA Developer 467634 wrote:</em><blockquote>@tlt2796 : It’s an upgrade of the current Uber template.

@dealthenuts : Uber v2.1.0 is supposed to be out by 10th April, so you only need to wait a bit more.</blockquote>

That’s today. but no update?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@eagledk 468087 wrote:</em><blockquote>That’s today. but no update?</blockquote>
    Uber v2.1.0 was released few days ago. You can check here.

websair Friend

We like Uber updates but we do not accept as new monthly template release, we expect new multipurpose templates. adding new styles in Uber are Uber updates, its not monthly template.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  pedrox 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum