Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author

Actually you can imagine.

1 Ruby Joomla template
    2 April Joomla templates
    1 Magento template
    Joomlancers
    Others etc, etc, etc

matjkd Friend

<em>@sfpkent 123576 wrote:</em><blockquote>Actually you can imagine.

1 Ruby Joomla template
    2 April Joomla templates
    1 Magento template
    Joomlancers
    Others etc, etc, etc</blockquote>

Though I’d imagine they are aware of this and should therefore realise they wouldn’t get ruby out when they promised

Phill Moderator

<em>@matjkd 123557 wrote:</em><blockquote>finally some information! still no explaination as to why though…</blockquote>

Why worry. There were still 2 templates last month and the back catalogue is huge. Summer is on its way, the birds are singing and I had a great windsurfing session yesterday.

Chill out, relax and enjoy the wait. The anticipation is half the fun.

VisiGod Friend

Don’t you all guys get used to this already?
    Did something changed?
    Complaining unfortunately doesn’t seems to be helping. Nothing actually appears to be helping 🙁

munders Friend

If this was a free service then no one would complain… BUT IT’S NOT!

People have a right to complain if they have had a sub-standard experience with a company.

I wish the ‘peace brother’ types on here would realise that most of us do not believe in your karma and are trying to justify spending money with these guys.

My daughter needs a new pair of shoes. Will Joomlart refund me so i can go to the shop and buy her shoes?… No, i didn’t think so.

I just hope that Joomlart deliver Ruby and the 2 brand new JA templates this month as expected, or there will be more trouble for them. I don’t care about Magento, not interested.

justin_v8sfg Friend

Some good points there Shannon.

What I found most destressing with Joomlart is all the template information (eg Module variations, Module positions etc) were not on the demo. Maybe thats because I came from another company which did that but that means it takes longer for me to get the information I need instead of it being in 1 place.

I would be happy to help Joomlart with anything like that.

Phill Moderator

<em>@ShannonN 123791 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Phil
    Glad you have the time, money and youth/health to do that stuff, most I know do not 🙂

I think the whole point is JA should not make bold ‘promises’ of 3 templates in March and not deliver, they are known for late delivery, and atrocious or non existent documentation, Like look in the Corona thread at the user guide, don’t even begin to describe that as decent explanations and documentation?

ShannonN</blockquote>

I fully agree with that. Never make a promise…… It is the best way to dissapoint. I also agree on the docs, they are bloody awful.

As for me having the money I am skint cos I spend it all on windsurfing and the familly.

Phill Moderator

<em>@munders 123779 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wish the ‘peace brother’ types on here would realise that most of us do not believe in your karma and are trying to justify spending money with these guys.

My daughter needs a new pair of shoes. Will Joomlart refund me so i can go to the shop and buy her shoes?… No, i didn’t think so.</blockquote>

I have no other choice but to be a hippy. Getting stressed or angry just affects my health. I also didn’t have to pay for my membership as I just picked an easy job from the freelancers required section of coppermine and charged the membership fee for that job so I could still afford to buy shoes for my girls.

I do agree with you that if something is promised they should deliver. The two other big clubs always deliver on time giving a new template on the first of each month and all supplied with very good docs. Maybe when JA go to one a month their standards in these areas will improve.

Hung Dinh Friend

HI Everyone,

The Ruby is out now

I did not read this thread since last week and I should had updated “where we were standing” if I have known how you are expecting the template.
    I have also mention possible delay in my announcement but I the delay of ruby is more than expected. Partly because of Joomla 1.5.10 + IE8 update

I have also removed some offend post from this thread. The discussion is getting far out of the topic as a “preview thread”.

Thread closed because JA Ruby is now long a concept preview.

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)

This topic contains 99 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum