Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author

New to Joomlart as a paid customer so thought I would share my feedback…

I came from RT and their templates were “overdone” I reckon. Their general template support was good (providing it was able to be fixed using Firebug). Joomlart has the best templates but lower support for paying customers/members. If the support from RT was at the same standard here, this place would be the killer (as in people would use Joomla just to use your templates) template site for Joomla. But its improving already since I have been here…

This latest template looks great. Its not something I would use for V8SFG because of module layout but something I would recommend to friends/people who want a professional modern website. 😎

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@guffas 122739 wrote:</em><blockquote>One may get the impression that this template club focus more on releasing new templates like crazy, and a lot less on giving support for their PAYING customers.

I have discovered a bug in the menusystem that probably affects ALL JoomlArt templates. I discovered the bug in Ja_Mageia, and then downloaded Ja_Opal to see if this bug was fixed in newer templates, but no luck, the bug i still there in newer templates. This could indicate this bug is in all templates.

I have gotten absolutely no respons on my request for help. One would think such a bug would get priority as it affects the complete image of JoomlArt, but my thread is completely ignored.

Joomla is, among other things, about FLEXABILITY. With the mentioned bug in all JoomlArt templates, they all reduce or criple this core flexability. I don’t understand how the developers can live with it without trying to fix it asap. At least read the members bugreports, and at least say hello and tell us if you are working on it or not.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/unrevealed-bug-in-main-menu-menu-link-alias/</blockquote>

I replied this thread.

Please check again.

sfutterer Friend

Waiting for this template too…

suli3 Friend

Hi all

Is now the live demo ready? what is with the release? I hope you do this bevore easter.

belial Friend

On Joomlart home page:
    <blockquote>JA Opal has been released: – Live demo – Download – Your comment!</blockquote>

mmm… the Joomlart organization is confused :confused:

ShannonN Friend

belial;123243On Joomlart home page:

mmm… the Joomlart organization is confused :confused:

Classic example of JA . . . confused ! repeatedly heard Ruby is the 3rd March template, it’s now gunna be our Easter present, JA is struggling with overcommitments to Magento and the strain and pressure is showing. You can’t didvide time and resources between two major ventures.

ShannonN

sfpkent Friend

Agree with you guys, they are really confusing.:mad:

matjkd Friend

hmm, opal is still on the homepage, did they forget they’ve released nickel since then.. I think they’re losing the plot.

joev Friend

The sad part for me is that when the template is finally released, everyone will say great job – keep up the good work. Totally forgetting the lack of communication that has existed over the last few weeks. For me, there is no excuse for not touching base with your customers and letting them know where things stand.

belial Friend

<blockquote>The sad part for me is that when the template is finally released, everyone will say great job – keep up the good work. Totally forgetting the lack of communication that has existed over the last few weeks. For me, there is no excuse for not touching base with your customers and letting them know where things stand.</blockquote>

Exactly… the issue is serious

suli3 Friend

Dear Team

What is going on!! We have middle of april and still nothing!!!!! As a Joomla user, i never has wish that joomlart provide magento templates. I think this work intensive part (magento templates) you shuld do out from joomlart, so that the service and quality of joomla templates is not going suffer as now.

9 Forum Pages with info requests are a very bad certificat. This confirms that the focus on magento templates, because of the higher icomes. But dont forget, we all have payd for, respectable delivery and services.

I think the time is here for a new orientation.

munders Friend

So, we are 8 days in to April and still owed a Joomla template download for March.

I wonder if Joomlart realise that they still have to give us JA Ruby AND 2 brand new joomla templates in April?

Magento should not come into the equation as we all signed up for the 2 new joomla templates on offer. Joomlart have been consistly behind when delivering what they promise.

As for Magento, Joomlart must be using the JA template designers on these, as the service is suffering badly.

What is the refund policy from Joomlart when they do not deliver what they promise? I can’t find it on the website.

zorroh Friend

the team is so busy, because they want to give us the promised templates, peace 🙂

Sunsetdriver Friend

Countdown to Ruby’s release:

JA Ruby will be release in 4 days 3 hours 18 minutes

matjkd Friend

finally some information! still no explaination as to why though…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)

This topic contains 99 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum