Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Make please the very good k2 news template. All company make very same style. Gavick have 10 restaurant template.
    Good K2 news template = Zero not simple joomla content just. K2 need. I buy 1 year licencse here, i download few template, but i dont use, no good for k2. Wait good one guys please.

notfound Friend

I hope you will work on a volunteer recruitment & initiative template.

mediabw Friend

Good thing, hope it will be released soon.
    Whats about a good real estate template?

Aratype Friend

Make please the very good k2 news template. All company make very same style. Gavick have 10 restaurant template.
    Good K2 news template = Zero not simple joomla content just. K2 need. I buy 1 year licencse here, i download few template, but i dont use, no good for k2. Wait good one guys please.

What is the advantage of having k2 in news template?

pepperstreet Friend

First of all, nice template and color scheme.

I would like to know more about the "Discover Our Menu" listing.
    How is it build? I would like to see an easy way for content editors/clients to change this listing. Preferably in frontend. Not to mention the "menu" details pages. In other words: Please, don’t rely and require a special extension for it. Use overrides and alt-layouts as much as possible 😉

Thanks in advance.

romolo Friend

Hi, when will this template be released?

Thanks

charles99 Friend

It is kinder crazy when Joomlart continues to miss an template release! Maybe you should have released the JA Pokemon template! At lease we would have had something to work with…

charles99 Friend

I just check the demo… After sending my post… But the Logo area is giving or using a lot of space! Can the logo be placed to the side? Or can the logo be place on the main menu but centered!

It just to much space being wasted at the top…. also are there any other headers that can be used with this template? Because I can see now my clients asking me these same questions!

smartmax Friend

Looks fantastisch, I have been waiting a long time for the restaurant template, JA Bistro has been to long ago! You guys can read my mind, when will it be online??

tjfriis Friend

Looks super, would like to use it straight away – when is it released?
    Thanks, Tina

gringo211985 Friend

@arvind Chauhan

3 MONTHS AND 0 NEW TEMPLATES!!!!

THAT’S 1/4 OR 25% OF OUR SUBSCRIPTION WASTED!!!!

DO WE GET FREE JA GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND FREE JA ADMIN OR DO WE GET A 25% REFUND FOR OUR SUBSCRIPTIONS???????

WTH IS GOING ON HERE????????

TomC Moderator

Just for the record, JA Intranet was released in July 2016

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

JA Restaurant is being released today and we are a month behind the schedule, which was expected after the cancellation of JA Pokemon.

We will cover up the delay in the coming months.

Unlike our other templates, JA Restaurant is not centered around a extension, It has its own default layouts while supporting layouts of reservation extension, if one choose to use it. The template can be used independent of the extension.

Regards

Arvind

James G Friend

So will you be extending developer accounts by a month?

If my account had run out this month i wouldn’t have been happy that i had missed out on a template.

This is why you should also provide a road map for what templates you are planning – the backlash from pokemon was massive and this could have been avoided had you let customers know beforehand you was planning to do this.

pprle Friend

That is great news for members in need of such a template, but useless to me

Today is the 20th we are expecting release at the beginning of the month.

So you are nearly 2 MONTHS behind schedule …

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum