Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Update: JA Oslo download is available now – More Info

Hi guys,

This month, JoomlArt team will release JA Oslo – Joomla template for News, Magazine and Business.

Core features of the News Joomla template:

• All required layouts for a News, Magazine website
    • Supports Flexible menu system with Megamenu, Mobile dropdown menu and Off-canvas
    • Built on T3 Framework latest version
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3, Font Awesome 4
    • Fully responsive
    • Flexible layout system with visual layout configuration panel
    • All default Joomla pages with custom styles
    • Optimized codebase
    • Multiple color themes
    • RTL Language Layout

Sneak Peek 1: Home page – Light color

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Home page – Dark color

Sneak Peek 3: Category page

Sneak Peek 4: Detail page

That’s it. Let us know what you think about this preview.

waynefarnworth Friend

I really find it hard to believe that you can’t see how bland and uninspiring your themes have become.

You need to rip it up and start again.

datenstudio Friend

Not really a template that inspires me.

pa1hr Friend

Fully agree with the other two opinions. This again is a 13 out of 12 template.

Where is the time (or: the designer) of JA Teline II?? IMHO this template still is one of the very very best you have ever made, for news and as magazine.

Regards, Hans.

felix1 Friend

Not excited…

Still waiting for a feature rich sports/soccer club template that many of us members requested.

I’ve given up now. I’ll stay in the Joomla community for 2017, but at the same time I must start to learn WordPress, who have plenty of soccer club themes and plugins.

Maybe that’s better for me who are a simple sitebuilder with just basic HTML and CSS knowledge…

Felix Rimfrost

hcardenas Friend

I stay in this community because of the news templates. This one looks really disapointing.

Come on, guys, I am sure you can make it better.

iedwards Friend

Agreed with other comments, not very inspiring and a little bit dated looking I’m afraid. Joomla does seem to be a bit behind WordPress in terms of modern looking templates and I say that having used Joomla for nearly ten years.

Phill Moderator

I’m of a different opinion, I quite like this one. It looks simple, which for me is nic. I can also see there are some great features there. I am looking forward to having a play with this one.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guys,

Once in a while it does happen that our proposed design falls short of expectation. Well, thats the whole point of releasing the preview, so that the shortcomings can be worked on and more features as requested by members can be incorporated.

Few minutes back Phill via PM recommended adding the new filter component and social feed page. These would be lined up and would be part of the template.

@felix1 I know about your soccer club request and would try to get something for you in the JA builder upcoming updates.

I have a request for all, what more features or layouts can make the above template (preview) worth for your upcoming projects. I do not mind putting in few more days in this template to get those done.

Again, I would say that the reason to have a preview is to gather feedback and make sure the template to be released would be of use for members. I am sure we can have multiple home layouts, let us know the layouts you would like to have.

Regards

Arvind

flock Friend

In fact, Teline and Magz II are better and more impressive than this model …

flock Friend

Hello Arvind, thank you for your concern to be able to bring us a better model, I see that for a news model it needs a bigger increment, it is good but it is "weak" near other competing models

arne1972 Friend

I hope that Joomlart comes up with at least one good template in 2017.
    I am still using old templates dating back from 2013.
    JA Oslo is pretty basic.

vecdom Friend

I actually thought this looks really nice!!!

Haven’t seen another template yet to use cards – this is cool.

Also the article layout is refreshing.

It’s simple and clean design so it can be used for a number projects:

• news
    • directory
    • agency
    • portfolio
    • services
    • ecommerce (super easy by adding j2store)
    • I can keep going on….

Please keep moving forward with this design!

If you could include support for k2 that would make it even more awesome.

Overall Good stuff if you ask me…

vecdom Friend

Stick to your guns on this one!!!!

Templates should be clean and versatile in use – this one is exactly that.

Unique designs are great but limit use cases.

Plus you have a great builder almost ready for use so these one off designs can be accomplished using that tool. If you want to experiment there with block designs great – do that.

This one is great as is…

vecdom Friend

Hi guys,

Once in a while it does happen that our proposed design falls short of expectation. Well, thats the whole point of releasing the preview, so that the shortcomings can be worked on and more features as requested by members can be incorporated.

Few minutes back Phill via PM recommended adding the new filter component and social feed page. These would be lined up and would be part of the template.

@felix1 I know about your soccer club request and would try to get something for you in the JA builder upcoming updates.

I have a request for all, what more features or layouts can make the above template (preview) worth for your upcoming projects. I do not mind putting in few more days in this template to get those done.

Again, I would say that the reason to have a preview is to gather feedback and make sure the template to be released would be of use for members. I am sure we can have multiple home layouts, let us know the layouts you would like to have.

Regards

Arvind

This comment was meant to go here….

Stick to your guns on this one!!!!

Templates should be clean and versatile in use – this one is exactly that.

Unique designs are great but limit use cases.

Plus you have a great builder almost ready for use so these one off designs can be accomplished using that tool. If you want to experiment there with block designs great – do that.

This one is great as is…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum