Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)
  • Author

I really like this group of templates. Very nice work. We know an auto dealer that might very well be interested!

Thanks for the hard work JA Team!

scotty Friend

nefar;107583If only the e-commerce releated templates got this much love.

Good point. Although they may not get any anymore with the launch of the Magento Club

Hung Dinh Friend

joev;107566By the way, is there a target date or general time frame when the JA Cooper template will be released? Thanks!

I have just updated the second post of this thread with the release timeline

Updated on 23th Jan 09

Normal the first template of each month template should be ready before 5th of every month, however, because of the Lunar New Year break
    JA Cooper should be released sometimes from 5th – 12th of Feb 09.

jantunes Friend

Now I know why I updated my subscription. These templates are a good reason. Even if I don’t use them the look makes one dream of possible uses. Good work and nice to have previews. 2009 is looking very promising indeed
    8-))

carlucci Friend

Hi, Swemmel

I can not find the Download Ja Cooper.
    Ciao.

ShannonN Friend

carlucci;107801Hi, Swemmel

I can not find the Download Ja Cooper.
    Ciao.

please read the whole thread it hasn’t been released yet

“Normally the first template of each month template should be ready before 5th of every month, however, because of the Lunar New Year break JA Cooper should be released sometimes from 5th – 12th of Feb 09.”

brianss Friend

I really hope the template will be delivered soon. This is exactly what I was looking for. 🙂

I think it would be great if the template included the Scroller module from the Zeolite template for displaying the various items, similar to how Apple site has a scrollable product display.

It would also be nice to see the HighSlide module for viewing the images and maybe the Showcase module. Joomlart has great extensions, but I would like to see more of then used in the templates, especially this one.

ShannonN Friend

brianss;107831I really hope the template will be delivered soon. This is exactly what I was looking for. 🙂

5th – 12th of Feb 09. Good incentive to join up?:) look fwd to seeing you as a member soon Brian

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Really like the JA Cooper theme! Looks awesome!! I’m in love :-*

ShannonN Friend

brianss;107831I really hope the template will be delivered soon. This is exactly what I was looking for. 🙂

I think it would be great if the template included the Scroller module from the Zeolite template for displaying the various items, similar to how Apple site has a scrollable product display.

It would also be nice to see the HighSlide module for viewing the images and maybe the Showcase module. Joomlart has great extensions, but I would like to see more of then used in the templates, especially this one.

Nothing stopping you from adding these modules yourself?

ShannonN Friend

uvitelover;107838Really like the JA Cooper theme! Looks awesome!! I’m in love :-*

🙂 does that mean you’ll replace your username with Cooperlover then ?:D sorry just couldn’t resist!

scotty Friend

ShannonN;107842 does that mean you’ll replace your username with Cooperlover then ?:D sorry just couldn’t resist!

LOL!!! :laugh:…

growerspro Friend

As usual joomlart produces beautiful templates we can really use in a business environment. 🙂

seem to have nice features too. I hope it will be easy to change headers backgrounds.
    would have love to see a dark royal blue style.

good work

** This is what i was mentioning in a previous post: take a theme : in this case a template to be used by cars dealers or showrooms and do a wonderful template around the theme.

wish they would do that for real estate

mihirc Friend

Hello,

2 days have been a frenzy, but now I finally got time to look at this!

Amazing work! Its one of the really good ones. Nice!

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

carlucci Friend

<em>@growerspro 107914 wrote:</em><blockquote>

** This is what i was mentioning in a previous post: take a theme : in this case a template to be used by cars dealers or showrooms and do a wonderful template around the theme.

wish they would do that for real estate</blockquote>

I am developing a site for Real Estate, but not scheduling modules. Need a search module Province, prices etc …
    How come?

Link: http://www.casasycosas.com.es/

Ciao.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)

This topic contains 141 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  jsaadein 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum