Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)
  • Author

and again the show time

Theme 1: Cooper Wood – Cars in the Jungle

View the higher resolution HERE

Theme 2:Cooper Luxury – yes, a luxury feeling

Theme 3: Cooper Carbon

Theme 4: Cooper Metal – In the army now

Theme 5: Wall – Getting out of the crowd

Hung Dinh Friend

Updated on 23th Jan 09

Normal the first template of each month should be ready before 5th of every month, however, because of the Lunar New Year break
    JA Cooper should be released sometimes from 5th – 12th of Feb 09.

wooohanetworks Friend

It gets better and better and better….WOW!!! Let’s see how the review sites will talk about Joomlart.com now, I have seen nothing more interesting than that by now!!!!!!!!!:D THIS COULD BE USED DIRECTLY BY AUDI OR OTHER CAR MAKERS AS THEIR HOMEPAGES!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

A total self-incarnation of the Joomlart.com Way of Design, good I am the first to comment! I cannot find more words right now! 😎 And I have one suggestion: Why not adding a Flash Module plus the existing slideshow in the header, so people can choose to whether display a slideshow or a custom Flashmovie up there….!

Hung Dinh Friend

wooohanetworks, just refresh your browser. I have just updated the Metal Theme.

The Wall theme will be for those who love the light theme 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

wooohanetworks;107435It gets better and better and better….WOW!!! Let’s see how the review sites will talk about Joomlart.com now, I have seen nothing more interesting than that by now!!!!!!!!!:D THIS COULD BE USED DIRECTLY BY AUDI OR OTHER CAR MAKERS AS THEIR HOMEPAGES!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

A total self-incarnation of the Joomlart.com Way of Design, good I am the first to comment! I cannot find more words right now! 😎 And I have one suggestion: Why not adding a Flash Module plus the existing slideshow in the header, so people can choose to whether display a slideshow or a custom Flashmovie up there….!

Do you have any connection to any Manager of Audi, BMW, Merc so that they can come and have a look :laugh:
    I have enabled (temporarily) public access for this forum 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

Hung Dinh;107431Post reserved for more updates :)[/quote]

I see, this one is crazy….the styles go from fine, over to reserved, flippy to off.road! Again, this is outstanding!:D

Do you have any connection to any Manager of Audi, BMW, Merc so that they can come and have a look :laugh:
    I have enabled (temporarily) public access for this forum 🙂

🙂 You better leave the forum open to the public, so people can waaatch it and stare!!!:cool: This template really wakes memories in me, so true thanks for bringing it out!

sfpkent Friend

Hi Hung Dinh,

Wow!!! Agree with you, it’s getting better and better and better and better!!!! 🙂

Is it possible to have light version (white background version)??

damian Friend

i’m just want to say Milllion thank to JA .

Hey . i see 8 Style on the main menu 😀 . Are you kidding me ?

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@sfpkent 107444 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Hung Dinh,

Wow!!! Agree with you, it’s getting better and better and better and better!!!! 🙂

Is it possible to have light version (white background version)??</blockquote>

Theme 3: Cooper Carbon is a light background version…

http://www.joomlart.com/images/stories/ja_cooper/preview/cacbon.jpg
    😉

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Nope, I don’t mean part of it is white background but whole template is white background with little black shadow..etc.

Anyway, forget about it.

mcdn Friend

nice template… i agree with sfpkent.. ja design is getting better & better or much much much better..hee

btw, the header is look alike ja nagya, isnt it?

wooohanetworks Friend

The dark parts are each a gif file you can even change to white with MS Paint, or any color you want.

ShannonN Friend

It looks like a very well thought out template, does anyone beside me think the slideshow (which I KNOW can be removed or disabled) makes the site look a bit unbalanced or to0 long as in total page length?

@ my friend Mr Wooohanetworks – wow! five posts that could all be merged, no wonder your post count and credits are rising fast 😉

ShannonN Friend

wooohanetworks;107492Right, do you need to come wirth such comment, looks like some high school inteligence, sorry, Shannon, you are annyoing me and I do not take this as offence or serious. Credits, merging, bla bla, you repeat yourself and for no purpose… If there would be a block list you’d already be blocked, such nonsense like from you allt the time, I do not have to recognize. I wonder how you’d be to me when we’d meet in real life…;) You should better watch yourself and check yourself than talking about others… Do you try to hurt me as I talk about personal things and that such great template wakes memories in me, hilarious, all I can say.

With a documented IQ of 163 at age 14 ( I’m all of 52 yrs now) I’m certainly no stranger to intelligence, as my Degree in Computer Science and two Business Diplomas and one Theology Dip pending would suggest.

You just rub me the wrong way and I see most of your posts as conversations rather than attempts to helpsolve problems, knowing that each post obtains credits gives me the impression you deliberately are manipulating the system.

If I am wrong I do truly apologize for my wrongful accusation and I’ll no longer have anything to do with you, but to say”I’d better watch myself” I take as a threat and you are unwise to say that on a monitored forum that penalizes members for threatening behavior. I don’t believe I have threatened you, offended perhaps, but not threatened

If you have a problem with my comments or forum behaviour, complain by all means to Hung and the Mods, let them decide if and who gets banned?:cool:

Have a great day Mr wooohanetworks! I and The forum will look fwd to your reply

questbg Friend

Excellent work, yet another fantastic looking template. Can’t wait to play with the live demo.

Last three templates have been awesome … top marks to JA!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)

This topic contains 141 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  jsaadein 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum