Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 141 total)
  • Author

wow…wow….just perfect …..

Hung Dinh Friend

Updated the themes 4 & 5
    +++++
    Theme 4: Cooper Metal – In the army now
    View the higher resolution HERE

Theme 5: Wall – Getting out of the crow

scotty Friend

JA Quartz

JA Cooper

Don’t get me wrong! I think both templates are VERY GOOD in their own right.

But I’m finding it very hard to see how JA Cooper is a NEW template.

It is simply too similar to last weeks template. Yes, it is nice. Yes, I do like it. Yes, I think it will be popular. But between Zinc, Quartz, and Cooper, there are only minor changes between each one.

Sorry Joomlart, you’ll have to do better next month to impress me. I don’t care what the theme is but can we please have something that looks new?

scotty Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 107507 wrote:</em><blockquote>Updated the themes 4 & 5
    +++++

View the higher resolution HERE</blockquote>

Ok, I’ve just seen these and am starting to have second thoughts about my post above. These are really good.

jequalo Friend

Wow you guys I love it that you’re doing this. Showing us previews of what’s coming… Now you’ll hear me complain less 😉

Thanks Hun

antoniu1 Friend

Very nice designs..again!!! Well done JA!

I hope when the template comes available there will be a light theme that is a bit smoother than the brick one, but other that that, thumbs up!

joev Friend

I agree that these are fantastic looking templates. Just my 2 cents, but as much as I love dark themes, I do hope hope some white themes or elements can be introduced in more of these templates. I would like ot be able to use these themes in a business stle template, but sometimes the dark theme is just to much black.

The “wall” and “carbon” theme would be great to use as a business site. I hope there is a way in the “wall” theme to use a different approach rather than the bricks graphic for busieness theme. That would be awesome. Great job!

blazingmedia Friend

Wow, looks amazing!!

swemmel Friend

scotty;107509JA Quartz

JA Cooper

Don’t get me wrong! I think both templates are VERY GOOD in their own right.

But I’m finding it very hard to see how JA Cooper is a NEW template.

It is simply too similar to last weeks template. Yes, it is nice. Yes, I do like it. Yes, I think it will be popular. But between Zinc, Quartz, and Cooper, there are only minor changes between each one.

Sorry Joomlart, you’ll have to do better next month to impress me. I don’t care what the theme is but can we please have something that looks new?

@Woooooh: It is very noticeable how you are not so quick to point out copyright laws to Joomlart regarding international logos. If another member on the forum does it you are sticking your nose in straight away laying down the law and telling them what is and what isn’t allowed. How come it hasn’t happened on this thread I wonder?

Hi Scotty,

In my opinion, the 2 templates are, besides the pink colour, not the same at all.

JA again delivered a great template with lots of possibilities. GREAT JOB!! JA gets better and better.

Regards,
    Peter

joev Friend

By the way, is there a target date or general time frame when the JA Cooper template will be released? Thanks!

sfpkent Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 107507 wrote:</em><blockquote>Updated the themes 4 & 5
    +++++

View the higher resolution HERE</blockquote>

YESSSSSSSSSS!! That’s why I want, with light (white background – JA Cooper Wall) template, thaaaaaaaank you very much JA Team. :laugh: You know what, I have never regret to leave Rockettheme and join Joomlart!!!

nefar Friend

If only the e-commerce releated templates got this much love.

scotty Friend

swemmel;107548Hi Scotty,

In my opinion, the 2 templates are, besides the pink colour, not the same at all.

JA again delivered a great template with lots of possibilities. GREAT JOB!! JA gets better and better.

Regards,
    Peter

I agree it’s a great template.

I just think some of the themes are ridiculously similar to Quartz. The very square styling, the dark background… it’s more than just the pink title backgrounds that they have in common.

martinbeaumont Friend

Good template guys – I’m sure I’ll find a use for it …

Small typo perhaps for the “Theme 5 title ? – Theme 5: Wall – Getting out of the crowD

mozqueda Friend

I agree wih all the above, these templates are getting better each time. Very hard to decide with one to use. For every new template I feel inspired to create a whole new site.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 141 total)

This topic contains 141 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  jsaadein 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum