Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • Author

Fantastic job!!! i love you 🙂 hehe

Christian Hesselmann Friend

thanks Hung, you really are one of the most important and influential businessmen 🙂 (saw your Facebook Video )

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Hung, come here and I will hug you AND buy you a beer!!! :laugh:

Looks really good already, thanks a lot!

Tom

fabric9 Friend

Wow definitely worth of waiting! Looks just great :-*

ahmedhn Friend

Yaaay,, very nice

zao dao Friend

i think the stable version will come next month,so i have to wait use it in next month for my website

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

antoniu1 Friend

<em>@zaodao 198313 wrote:</em><blockquote>i think the stable version will come next month,so i have to wait use it in next month for my website</blockquote>

Perhaps you shouldn’t think so much and just read the posts? :laugh:

Hung has promised that the downloads are available next week.

Cheers,
    Tom

clampert Friend

Outstanding job! I’m definitely buying beer. 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Ok guys,

enough waiting. The beta download is here >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=370

Have fun. The stable will have more colors and RTL support.

Regards

Arvind

antoniu1 Friend

COOL!

Thanks a lot! On my way… 🙂

Tom

antoniu1 Friend

Just installed the quickpack and tested it. Looks good! But there is still a lot to be done in my opinion. Here’s a list of things that don’t work or I would expect to be integrated.

I have checked it on a Mac in Safari.

1. The vertical alignment of the login/register buttons is incorrect.
    2. The z-order of the megamenu is incorrect on the video page.
    3. Lots of dead links where I would expect them to work: bottom “cloud” links, events, etc.
    4. No forum integration. In my opinion this should be really there. There’s a menu item for it even 🙂
    5. No event registration information. Preferably this would be a modified Virtuemart integration so that things can be ordered as well. But event registration in any case.
    6. No video component integration. There is a video page that looks great, but what about integrating a nice set of these? Nowadays this is something important as much is communicated with video.
    7. All form fields that are filled with pre-text have to be manually erased before filling. This should be automatic. Love the design though!!
    8. The template manager gives errors on the profile page and doesn’t save:

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/sites/site223/web/templates/ja_community_plus/local/themes/index.html) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/site223/web/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 298

Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/sites/site223/web/plugins/system/jat3/core/admin/util.php on line 77

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/sites/site223/web/templates/ja_community_plus/local/etc/layouts/index.html) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/site223/web/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 298

No idea what causes this.

These are some things for now. Hope this feedback helps.

Thanks!
    Tom

Phill Moderator

Thanks for the reports. Yep, it is a beta so bugs will be fixed for the final release. Your final error is not present on my test site though. COuld be something on your setup but hard to tell.

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Phill,

About the error: it says it can’t access /templates/ja_community_plus/local/themes/ which indeed does not exist. All files have been transferred correctly I can assure you. So it’s something in the quickpack. Have you installed that one, or are you just looking at the template install?

EDIT: I have set all dirs and root files in the Ja community folder to 777 and now the problem is gone. Any idea which file might cause this? I can hardly leave them all 777 🙂

Thanks,
    Tom

Phill Moderator

I am using the quickstart. It may be that for some reason permissions did not allow the creation of that directory. Try it on localhost ( use http://www.wampserver.net ) and it works. It also works on my live server.

antoniu1 Friend

Thanks Phill,

as I put later in the previous post: I have set all dirs and root files in the Ja community folder to 777 and now the problem is gone. Any idea which file might cause this? I can hardly leave them all 777 and going about it setting perms file by file on and off is a s*** job 😉

Thanks,
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)

This topic contains 120 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  antoniu1 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum