Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 120 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

You all must have heard of the JA Design Contest we held in collaboration with the 99Design.com .

We got good entries. Idea was to encourage JA members (with designer skills) to participate and give it a shot. Well, not sure how much we succeeded in it. Still, we got good news to you guys.

The winning entry is now the Bonus Template for August 2010. Here are the preview screenshots for your suggestions.

Default Color ( Black Gray Color ):

View the higher resolution HERE

Brown Red:

Brown Green:

Blue Light:

Blue Orange:

Velvet Color:

zao dao Friend

this template is really nice,i can’t wait to download it.
    let’s forget the the ugly ja droid and ja ores,ja norite

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

jamjodesign Friend

Simply great job – its a super design and looks like it will get alot of interest đŸ™‚ Well done to all involved.

I presume jomsocial is catered for on this template considering its name JA Community!! đŸ™‚ ??? Am I right?

damian Friend

Really Love it. Very Nice.

cjmicro Friend

I agree, I like it a lot! Can’t wait to use it. I think offering the contest is a great idea, to get new and fresh designs, then you all can do the hard part (making it all work!! LOL)

uniquebiz Friend

It looks a decent template with multiple usage and flexibility, I hope JA don’t ruin it by trying to K2 it like all the recent templates. I didn’t read the contest rules, but I’m hoping the designer includes written documentation and ja stops putting up it’s half baked ‘we must log on to see online’ docs, I get sick of spending ages copying all the various guides to a word doc and making a pdf for offline use. I don’t want to log on everytime I need to look at a guide, JA please take note

cstibi Friend

Release date?

David Porré Friend

Hello,
    This template looks great !
    Could we please have an average release date ?
    Best regards,
    David aka Shapes

itsnexgen Friend

Very Cool one.. just waiting for release? Any ETA?

kha007 Friend

I really appreciate this template. It’s the first from joomlart for community site.It will be my future template.
    Please can you give us the release date?

eduard91 Friend

very nice, i like đŸ™‚

rasitozdemir Friend

nice theme đŸ™‚

eruzak Friend

Maybe ja tab can be added.

skwtayler Friend

Looks fantastic. I would recommend a nice light green option and perhaps a light grey one with the option to add a nice tiled background.
    What do you think?

itsnexgen Friend

@ja Team – Any release date? I plan to use this template for one of my new project. Its easier for me to wait when i know the release date.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 120 total)

This topic contains 120 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  antoniu1 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum