Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 135 total)
  • Author

Hi,

As a TRAVEL template, I suggest to have something special for HOTELS.
    And, most important, with a good (smart and simple) MOBILE layout.

I love the buuteeq.com software. As an example, I like this template:
    http://www.buuteeq.com/imagesadmin/files/hotel-website-themes-silver-suit-large.jpg

And for the mobile version, this template:
    http://www.casalecanda.com/mb/

Thanks 🙂

David Friend

I would like the K2 component to be an option. Most of my clients are small mom and pops and find the addition of K@ very overwhelming.

loginboy Friend

not bad.. fine… !!!

amaralwebdesigner Friend

Hello, I am a subscriber and I am also JoomlArt Joomla veteran user. We have expertise in E-commerce. Followed Virtue Mart since its launch until early this year. Set before the major problems that Virtue Mart has shown, we had to move our base of operations for another component. Our agency found in Mijoshop everything Virtue Mart does not. The union of Joomla and OpenCart in Mijoshop brought magical powers who works for e-commerce. MijoShop Joomla brings all the powers of OpenCart and at the same time affords OpenCart inside Joomla. This union of values ​​brought magnificent benefits,

Already there are clubs for sale disponbilizando templates MijoShop. So for all of us will be wonderful if JoomlArt also start producing templates for MijoShop.
    My name is Amaral Web Designer.
    I’m in Brazil
    I’m an advanced user of Joomla and E-commerce

loginjon Friend

Not baaaddd …. Fine..
    regards..
    Super man..

abainter Friend

i’m still newbie at web programing, so i think it’s – simple and easy but stylish – templates would be great

tfosnom Friend

<em>@drarvindc 373202 wrote:</em><blockquote>With the current workload and tasks at hand, its not possible to provide style support for more than one similar extension in the monthly template. So far JoomShopping is leading ahead of hikashop, so next shopping template would be featuring JoomShopping, another option we have is to update JA Hawkstore for JoomShopping and release as bonus template later this year. Regards Arvind</blockquote>

Respectfully, Arvind, I believe a template club as big or seemingly as popular as JA, should never be able to justify “less” in a template “due to other commitments” Given my perception that 80 % of JA’s support on the forum is generally handled by members and not paid staff. the savings on wages should be poured back into the club, if you don’t have enough staff . . . hire some, JA is very good at excuses We’ve heard your rationale for releasing Beta templates to keep a small number happy & give them something to play with while you use the time to develop it properly, etc.

what concerns me with the current poll is the ridiculuous number of punters that still want a corporate type template. Thats pretty much all we been getting for ages, corporate/business templates and if a shopping cart (of any brand of cart) isn’t a business template what is.

I really want to see a type of template that hasn’t been done before, thats why I suggested a charity/church one.
    but looks like I can keep a copy of the final poll results and expect in order from top to bottom the most popular thing to be the next template followed by the second, third etc.
    Boring Bro but that’s only My opinion as usual not many will agree :p

Shannon

saweb_26 Friend

hiReward me if I have helped by clicking the thanks button

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@tfosnom 373537 wrote:</em><blockquote>Respectfully, Arvind, I believe a template club as big or seemingly as popular as JA, should never be able to justify “less” in a template “due to other commitments” Given my perception that 80 % of JA’s support on the forum is generally handled by members and not paid staff. the savings on wages should be poured back into the club, if you don’t have enough staff . . . hire some, JA is very good at excuses We’ve heard your rationale for releasing Beta templates to keep a small number happy & give them something to play with while you use the time to develop it properly, etc.

what concerns me with the current poll is the ridiculuous number of punters that still want a corporate type template. Thats pretty much all we been getting for ages, corporate/business templates and if a shopping cart (of any brand of cart) isn’t a business template what is.

I really want to see a type of template that hasn’t been done before, thats why I suggested a charity/church one.
    but looks like I can keep a copy of the final poll results and expect in order from top to bottom the most popular thing to be the next template followed by the second, third etc.

Shannon</blockquote>

Hi Shannon,

The support is provided by full time JA staff (all developers) NOT by members. We have a average of 150+ replies (new ticket / thread or followups) in forum and ticket system and we are on lookout for more support staff to decrease the response time.

I do plan to revive the JA points Marketplace and allow members to redeem points for higher membership, like we used to have earlier, so that members can get the value out of time spent here helping others.

This month also the release would be beta but this time it would include the responsive styles, the colors and source file will be coming later and next month we would be trying to coverup the delay and have stable release instead of beta.

Preview for the upcoming template should be up in the next 1-2 days, Its a unique concept.

The feeling that JA is good at making excuses is wrong, we are listening and we are trying to deliver. Yes, its slow I agree.

Regarding your request of charity / church template, Yes, thats one of the type of template we do not have and on a personal note even I would like to have one for such cause.

Regards

Arvind

Mustapha Mugisa Friend

Legal/ law firm templates.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tfosnom 373537 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I really want to see a type of template that hasn’t been done before, that’s why I suggested a charity/church one.

Shannon</blockquote>
    I don’t entirely disagree with your comments/sentiment … nor do I completely agree with such

As always, preferences are subjective … what is “boring” to one may not be “boring” to another … or others.

Moreover, many – if not most – templates can be customized to fit just about any theme one wishes
    (with a little time, planning and effort).

😎

tfosnomJA is very good at excuses We’ve heard your rationale for releasing Beta templates to keep a small number happy & give them something to play with while you use the time to develop it properly, etc.[/quote]
    I’m sorry, but this statement is totally out of line, disrespectful and inconsiderate of the planning, time and effort it takes to develop new and interesting templates/themes – as well as support/maintain JoomlArt’s existing products and infrastructure.

Given my perception that 80 % of JA’s support on the forum is generally handled by members and not paid staff.

A, likewise, relatively inaccurate perception.

TomC Moderator

<em>@mugisa1 373717 wrote:</em><blockquote>Legal/ law firm templates.</blockquote>

Have you seen . . . . . .

http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-mendozite

http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-university

http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-minisite

http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-business

[/URL][/URL]

boulahbal Friend

Ja purity framework

mido2013 Friend

Please consider to create news template, there is no news template build with T3V3 at all.

kksebastian2000 Friend

community websites

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 135 total)

This topic contains 135 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum