Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

To avoid hacking anything I turned Joomla global registration off (which removes link from joomla login module), turned registration in CB to yes on the registration tab of the configuration page.

Then I just added a prominent link to the CB registration page into my site … both in the main menu and via a button in a custom module saying “SIGN UP!”

It s not the solution for everyone but the regular joomla login module looked better to me anyway.

For what its worth 🙂

Greache

jamjodesign Friend

Thank you very much Greache, this is a good work around I guess – good thinking on this one. I think I will probably follow your lead on this one as it will save alot of time due to the fact I am not much of a php person!!!!

Hopefully someone will come up with a way of using the full cblogin module in this top position fully formatted but I guess until then thank you kindly.

Regards,
    James

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  jamjodesign 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum