Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

I can access back-end of your site but when I click to access extplorer component, it doesn’t redirect to extplorder page, it still in control panel page instead. Did you try to login with account you sent me?

Saguaros Moderator

I can access back-end of your site but when I click to access extplorer component, it doesn’t redirect to extplorder page, it still in control panel page instead. Did you try to login with account you sent me?

Saguaros Moderator

tiganita Friend

Ok, it should work now.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I fixed your Home menu link issue on your JA Blazes template website by replacing:

$v->url = JURI::base();

with

$v->url = str_replace(array($v->route.'/', $v->route), '', JRoute::_($v->url));

in <blockquote>pluginssystemjat3jat3coremenubase.class.php</blockquote>

Kindly take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I fixed your Home menu link issue on your JA Blazes template website by replacing:

with

Kindly take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

with

Kindly take a look.

tiganita Friend

Hello Saguaros,

thanks. It seems to work now.

tiganita Friend

Hello Saguaros,

sorry for reopening this thread.
    The problems is still there but only with “Text Seperator” Links (#). All other “real” links are working.

Do I need to add anything else?

tiganita Friend

Hello Saguaros,

The problems is still there but only with “Text Seperator” Links (#). All other “real” links are working.

tiganita Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Saguaros Moderator

Could you tell me more specific? Which ‘Text Seperator’ links are you referring to?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you tell me more specific? Which ‘Text Seperator’ links are you referring to?

Saguaros Moderator

tiganita Friend

Hello Saguaros,

I have created a menu item which doesn’t link anywhere. Basically it’s a dead link. In Joomla also known as “text Seperator” under “system links”.

Here is an example:

This link (Tools):

doesn’t lead anywhere. You can see this below:

As you see, it’s an anchor (#) to nothing.

But I’ve recognizes that even clicking on a “real” link in german sometimes still leads to the english pages.

1. 2015-07-01-09_33_57-Die-Pfannkuchens
    2. 2015-07-01-09_34_10-
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum