Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I recently changed my Joomla template to Blaze and reconfigured everything to be multilingual.
    Everything works fine, except of one thing:

The Home Button on the “German” Page directs to the Englisch page.

What did I do wrong?

Regards
    tiganita

Saguaros Moderator

Hi tiganita,

I need a closer look at your site, you can PM me URL and admin login info, I will investigate it further.

tiganita Friend

PM has been sent.

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird issue. Give me more time to check this.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you also PM me ftp account of your site? I will take a look.

tiganita Friend

Unfortunately that is not possible. I had to cut FTP login for several reasons.
    One possibility would be a remote session (TeamViewer, or anything you have on your side).

Thing is, that it’s doing that since the beginning. I even installed it several times because of that.

Saguaros Moderator

It’s hard to check the issue without seeing it closely. If there is not ftp / cpanel info, you can install a file manager component like eXtplorer. I will try to debug via this component.

Saguaros Moderator

It’s hard to check the issue without seeing it closely. If there is not ftp / cpanel info, you can install a file manager component like eXtplorer. I will try to debug via this component.

Saguaros Moderator

tiganita Friend

Ok, i did install it.

tiganita Friend

Ok, i did install it.

tiganita Friend

Ok, i did install it.

tiganita Friend

Any updates?

Saguaros Moderator

Did you change the admin account that you sent me? as I can’t access with it any more.

tiganita Friend

Hello,

unfortunately yes. I sent you the new PW via PM.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum