Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 187 total)
  • Author

no

yes

no

skipcorp Friend

1 : no
    2 : yes
    3: no

skipcorp Friend

skipcorp Friend

mmx3 Friend

Your existing prices are low compared to the competition, so I see a price increase as a business decision for JoomlArt. Offering membership with and without ticket support might be something to consider. Offering longer subscriptions at a better price might be another thing to consider. Single template sales might be desirable for some potential customers. Single template sales with the option to advance to membership level would be a nice thing to offer.

Members are going to get more advice about a problem, their needs and their wants using a forum rather than a ticket system, but there are both psychological and business reasons for offering ticket support. Some members are going to feel comfortable asking questions in the forums, while others are going to prefer a private ticketing system (either shy about posting in public in a forum or prefer one-on-one assistance). From a business standpoint, ticketing support probably should be an option at additional cost.

I look at the copyright issue more from a security angle then anything else. The less a potential hacker knows about a site, the better off you are. I don’t have a problem with copyrights appearing in admin templates.

It was nice of you to request customer feedback, but in the end these are business decisions. If you need increased profits to remain viable and grow the company, you really need to adjust for inflation. Ten years is a long time without increasing price.

mmx3 Friend

Your existing prices are low compared to the competition, so I see a price increase as a business decision for JoomlArt. Offering membership with and without ticket support might be something to consider. Offering longer subscriptions at a better price might be another thing to consider. Single template sales might be desirable for some potential customers. Single template sales with the option to advance to membership level would be a nice thing to offer.

Members are going to get more advice about a problem, their needs and their wants using a forum rather than a ticket system, but there are both psychological and business reasons for offering ticket support. Some members are going to feel comfortable asking questions in the forums, while others are going to prefer a private ticketing system (either shy about posting in public in a forum or prefer one-on-one assistance). From a business standpoint, ticketing support probably should be an option at additional cost.

I look at the copyright issue more from a security angle then anything else. The less a potential hacker knows about a site, the better off you are. I don’t have a problem with copyrights appearing in admin templates.

It was nice of you to request customer feedback, but in the end these are business decisions. If you need increased profits to remain viable and grow the company, you really need to adjust for inflation. Ten years is a long time without increasing price.

mmx3 Friend

Henning Friend

1. Should Ticket system be closed? No
    2. Should copyright removal be made free? Yes
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? No

stouvoli Friend

3: if not critical for Joomlart then no

rgds

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Yes ….but i did it yesterday 🙂 just mention it also here

Giannis Maroulis

joigoza Friend

3:no

sijori Friend

3 : no

jedi4444 Friend

1: no –>> and this is vitally important for me at the time of need to hear some help from people more experienced than me
    2: yes–>> I think this is outdated to maintain, all the code refers to you and I question the need of a label home everywhere
    3: no–>> with these difficult times do not think is a right move

jedi4444 Friend

1: no –>> and this is vitally important for me at the time of need to hear some help from people more experienced than me
    2: yes–>> I think this is outdated to maintain, all the code refers to you and I question the need of a label home everywhere

jedi4444 Friend

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 187 total)

This topic contains 187 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  jedi4444 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum