Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

The NEWS menu and the HOMEPAGE menu on your site are different

+ NEWS

Menu Item Type: Categories
    View layout: it loads from templates/ja_blazes/html/com_k2/templates/ja_blazes_blog/category.php and templates/ja_blazes/html/com_k2/templates/ja_blazes_blog/category_item.php files

+ Homepage:
    Menu Item Type: Latest items from (one or more) users or categories
    View layout: it loads from: templates/ja_blazes/html/com_k2/templates/ja_blazes_blog/latest.php and templates/ja_blazes/html/com_k2/templates/ja_blazes_blog/latest_item.php files

That’s why you will see the both of these layouts are different. If you are a developer you can change the view layout from the files I mentioned above.

tiganita Friend

Hello Ninja,

I managed to configurate the layout of the k2 latest items by myself.

I didn’t know that you did not personalize/change the k2 latest item style but only the category style for k2.
    I thought everything was edited a little bit by you. And so it was only not working for me.
    That’s what was confusing to me.

tiganita Friend

Hello Ninja,

I didn’t know that you did not personalize/change the k2 latest item style but only the category style for k2.
    I thought everything was edited a little bit by you. And so it was only not working for me.

tiganita Friend

Hello Ninja,

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tiganita 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum