Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m using K2 (which was shipped with this template) and not the integrated content function.
    Having it as a normal blog, everything is working and looking as expected.

On the entry page I’d like to use the K2 Latest items (Featured doesn’t work, because it’s something different in K2).

Unfortunately there are 2 problems I have with that:

1. Major: The layout is messed up. It’s not looking as the “normal” ja-blazes-blog” layout. The class ” ja-blazes-blog” (with blank in front) is set correctly.

2. The ordering shouldn’t be by category (and then creating date) rather than by creation/modifying date over all categories.

1. 2015-06-29-09_35_15-Die-Pfannkuchens
    Ninja Lead Moderator

About ja-blazes-blog template style only shows css style and skin in K2 Latest Item

If you want to change ordering setting in K2, you have to change it from Admin -> Component -> K2 -> K2 Parameters buton, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-30-at-14.40.45
    tiganita Friend

I managed to fix the problem with ordering. I did select the main category instead of each category seperately.
    I had worries because of the different languages but everything worked out as expected.

Does anyone have an idea or a solution for the layout problem?

tiganita Friend

I managed to fix the problem with ordering. I did select the main category instead of each category seperately.
    I had worries because of the different languages but everything worked out as expected.

tiganita Friend

tiganita Friend

Hello Ninja Lead,

I’m sorry, but I do not understand your first sentence.

<blockquote>About ja-blazes-blog template style only shows css style and skin in K2 Latest Item</blockquote>

What do you want to say?

tiganita Friend

Hello Ninja Lead,

<blockquote>About ja-blazes-blog template style only shows css style and skin in K2 Latest Item</blockquote>

What do you want to say?

tiganita Friend

Hello Ninja Lead,

What do you want to say?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I mean that we add ja-blazes-blog style specific for JA Blazes template according to its concept for K2 style.

About the problem with layout on your site, you can give me the screenshot and URL of your site, I will help you to check it directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I mean that we add ja-blazes-blog style specific for JA Blazes template according to its concept for K2 style.

About the problem with layout on your site, you can give me the screenshot and URL of your site, I will help you to check it directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

tiganita Friend

I have sent you a PM.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tiganita 480849 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have sent you a PM.</blockquote>

I could not access URL of your site, please check and pm me again.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-07-02-at-14.07.58
    tiganita Friend

I did resent it to you via PM

tiganita Friend

I did resent it to you via PM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tiganita 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum