Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author

Getting 40 e-mail notifications about one reply! Spammy forum crap.

Are these just replies to a thread you have been subscribed too(something you can enable or disable)? Or are you getting loads of copies of your post? The last thing JA want to do is create tons of spam you will simply ignore.

pcristina Friend

Thank you
    great work
    Welcome 3.0

hussaink Friend

Is there any customise joomla 3 form available?

tom_laan84 Friend

It is my subscription on topics when someone replies indeed. I get 40 copies of the same reply.

Parisi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    efficiency Friend

It looks good aesthetically, but in terms of usability I am yet to see a big improvement. It is clumsy. Too many things to see. I hope contents can be more organized. I want to see more links to the things I need to do and not have to go through a whole lot of content on one page.

vernontee Friend

Private messaging is gone!

venkatweetz Friend

i have a personal portfolio SEO Training in chennai and i have used wordpress cms. is it possible to move without any design flaws to joomla. ? kindly guide me.

kouassiba Friend

Since one week, I have posted a thread that I am not able to download JATC Extensions allthough it is included in the subscription that I have bought. Please could you sort it out?
    Below the subscription that I have bought.
    1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP$ 89 1 YEAR
    All Templates & JATC Extensions

Regards

Parisi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Parisi Friend

Where to translate the word NEW articles on the position WHATSNEW on JA TELLINE TEMP

Anonymous Moderator

Since one week, I have posted a thread that I am not able to download JATC Extensions allthough it is included in the subscription that I have bought. Please could you sort it out?
    Below the subscription that I have bought.
    1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP$ 89 1 YEAR
    All Templates & JATC Extensions

Regards

Your JATC membership is working fine at our end. You should be able to download the complimentary extensions that come with the templates at the JATC section at : http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/joomla-templates .

Anonymous Moderator

Where to translate the word NEW articles on the position WHATSNEW on JA TELLINE TEMP

Please open your own thread in the appropriate product forum so our support team can assist you further.

kouassiba Friend

Dear sir,
    This mean that I can not download any JATC extensions as It has been mentionned in your pricing? Because it has been mentionned Templates and JATC extensions. If I mistake correct me.
    Attached a screenshot of what happen when I try to download an extensions.

1. FireShot-Capture-58-Checkout-JoomlArt-http___www.joomlart.com_checkout__removed_item1
    Anonymous Moderator

Dear sir,
    This mean that I can not download any JATC extensions as It has been mentionned in your pricing? Because it has been mentionned Templates and JATC extensions. If I mistake correct me.
    Attached a screenshot of what happen when I try to download an extensions.

I clarified that you can download all the complimentary extensions that come under JATC section in my previous reply.

Your screenshot shows JA Social Locker and this is an exclusive extension, not a complimentary extension of any template, therefore as a JATC member you cannot download it. You need to purchase it as single product, or become a JAEC / Developer to get this extension.

If you still have any confusion about this, please open a new thread so I can help further as this thread is meant for announcement and not individual support.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)

This topic contains 82 replies, has 62 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum