Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author

nice..looks good

Yap Friend

Everything look great, except the new system will not email the membership payment invoice.
    Hope it can be improve. =)

mic rvz Friend

Welcome JoomlArt 3.0!!!

I love the new looks, typo, and color palette.

Keep it up guys.

You Rock. m/

chaimk Friend

Looking good, nice clean UI, easy to navigate,

Keep up the good work.

shemeam Friend

A great improvement, very glad I renewed 🙂

Shemeam

James G Friend

A further follow up.

Can we please get templates released on time.

We are now 2 days into December and still no template / demo / sneak peek for this month.

This is a real gripe of mine. You should have a set date for each month and let users know whats coming. Even if its just to let users know what template will be coming for this month.

I would suggest having a timeline so you can say:

December: Travel template
    January: Business template
    February: Restaurant template

etc.

You can keep it to just 3 months in advance and also have a note saying this may change anytime up until a month before so atleast users will know whats coming the following month.

Also i would suggest perhaps taking votes on what people would like and also offering a few different options per template so a restaurant could have layouts for a cafe, steakhouse, asian etc.

Hung Dinh Admin

Hi guys,

Thanks for your kind words about the new system and it is really great to see you guys all love it, a big change, took us almost 1 year to build the new system. We are working hard in very final stage to get the system officially launched by next week.
    We checked all your recommendations and the development team are working to implement those suggestions, new features will be added to make the system easier to work with.

PS: The monthly template of December will be released on 7th, preview would be live today.

Thank you all.

tom_laan84 Friend

Why is it a wordpress site?

tom_laan84 Friend

About the new membership pricing. What advantages do the Dev memberships have over the normal ones? It is very marginal but the price difference is not. Before there was enough reason to buy a Development membership. Now there is not anymore.

I can just place all my websites i work on in a devdomain.com and get support on any site like that. So what else is there that justifies the 210 dollar difference?

tecnolog Friend

Good jobs,
    Would be just missing out templates of best quality and also a best seo optimized both urls with h1 and modules can use h2, h3, h4, etc…

tom_laan84 Friend

Getting 40 e-mail notifications about one reply! Spammy forum crap.

7of9 Friend

Congratulations! It looks really nice and clean. I will start using it immediately and report any issues I find.

dieudonne Friend

Yeah you rock!!!

using a wordpress website to promote Joomla template and extension…

You rock… in the bad way !!

Hung Dinh Admin

Yeah you rock!!!

using a wordpress website to promote Joomla template and extension…

You rock… in the bad way !!

Hi Dieudon, our main system is still running on Joomla! The only support forum is on BBPress. We do have a plan for this…I will let you know in the next phase the reason behind it

etna34 Friend

It looks perfect BUT this page is not Joomla!. I feel really strange about that. You have one of the the best Joomla frameworks and you are developing these pages with another CMS. I know that you have the "Designwall" but this is going too far! It is supposed that you are supporting Joomla and inspiring developers to use it and in the same time you are not!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)

This topic contains 82 replies, has 62 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum