Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous Moderator

hi, i joint with developer subscribe. i want ask how to copy right removal for template and extension? there are no search in forum.

You can view the online guide here.

johnsijems Friend

Hi…

congratulations for the job..

it’s very nice… keep it up…..

1. Creative-Office-Space
    sobe Friend

Hello,
    There seems to big some big limitations to the new forum, including:

1) A recent topic has been "Closed" prematurely, and as a result one is seemingly unable to add further comments.

2) In an attempt to re-engage the "Closed" topic with the moderator, I found no way to send him a private message, at least not as easily as the previous forum. Instead, I had to edit a previous comment on the topic, effectively removing a potentially important comment, and unsure if the effort to communicate new information was effective.

3) There’s no way to say "Thank You" to helpful comments…!

Anonymous Moderator

@sobe : I’ve re-opened your recent topic.

raxix Friend

Wow!!! joomlaArt 3.0 is far better then the other development frameworks. because it provide us the various tools and ultimate themes that gives the extreme look to website. I am also working with the joomlaArt 3.0 it was such a great experience.

timtecsa Friend

When I get email notifications they can be a little puzzling. They refer to a forum called Nex and are not always referencing the correct thread. e.g. see below:

Pankaj Sharma has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled – Problem Different look of two categories pages – in the JA Nex forum of JoomlArt Forums.

The actual Thread is entitled > How to minimise white spaces between elements in small screen view

What is the > Nex forum?

Tim

timtecsa Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)

This topic contains 82 replies, has 62 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum