Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sunnyside Friend

Guys any Update for us on the ETA for helix framework & default template to be compatible with j3.7?

ersaloz Friend

My 2 cents:

• Joomla updated to 3.7
    • T3 not updated (still in 2.6.3)

After updating to 3.7, we had a problem with a third party plugin. Solved disabling ‘Optimize CSS’ in JA template.

Waiting for a clean path before trying T3 update / reenabling CSS compression.

chris867 Friend

FIX FOR JA ADMIN FOR JOOMLA 3.7

It seems like it’s just a directory issue for the menu module of the admin template. Joomla 3.7 has its base menu module split into two sub directories "tmpl" and "preset". I got it working by going to /administrator/templates/ja_admin/html/mod_menu and creating two subdirectories called "tmpl" and "preset". I then moved the default.php into tmpl and default_enabled.php and default_disabled.php into "preset". Finally, I renamed "default_enabled.php" to "enabled.php" and "default_disabled.php" to "disabled.php". Everything seems to work after those changes were made.

-Chris

phylox Friend

Hi Arvind,

I am getting the follow error on my homepage where JA News Featured Module is displayed. I am running version 2.6.1 of the module and got this error when upgrading to version 3.7.0 of Joomla. Please help.

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘framework’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 693

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘relative’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 694

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pathOnly’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 695

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘detectBrowser’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 696

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘detectDebug’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 697

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘framework’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 701

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘relative’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 706

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘detectBrowser’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 706

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘detectDebug’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 706

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pathOnly’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 709

sursumweb Friend

Hi, in ja_intranet, in administrator, navigation, megamenu error when trying edit the megamenu.

sursumweb Friend

I disabled admintool and solved this error

kidsrepublik Friend

JA-mono.
    all looks fine except, making new menus items , the menu type pop up on backend dosen´t shows anything so we can continue developing the website.

Daniel Raymo Friend

The newest version of JA Hotspot does not work with 3.7, the popups do not come up on hover in Chrome, and in other browsers, the popup comes up, but the icon disappears once the mouse comes off hover. You can re-install version 1.1 and that will fix the issue. Below are the java errors:

Uncaught ReferenceError: OverAllData is not defined
    at HTMLAnchorElement. (site-plan:153)
    at Function.each (jquery.min.js:2)
    at a.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js:2)
    at site-plan:150
    at dispatch (jquery.min.js:3)
    at r.handle (jquery.min.js:3)

mafigo Friend

Hi,

I’m using the Uber template, and updated my test site to joomla 3.7 and updated all available joomlart components to the latest releases, everything seems to be working, except I’m missing one background image in one JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module, and when I try to edit that image I can´t choose any background images because the image list form is empty.

I’ve tried creating a new JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module from scratch an I got the same behavior, an empty form to select new images.

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

Hi Arvind,

I am getting the follow error on my homepage where JA News Featured Module is displayed. I am running version 2.6.1 of the module and got this error when upgrading to version 3.7.0 of Joomla. Please help.

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘framework’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 693

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘relative’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 694

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pathOnly’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 695

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘detectBrowser’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 696

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘detectDebug’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 697

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘framework’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 701

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘relative’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 706

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘detectBrowser’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 706

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘detectDebug’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 706

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pathOnly’ in /home/test/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 709

Same error on template JA University when upgrading to 3.7. Is there an ETA on t3 fix on this yet?

BTW you can get rid of this error by going to Global config. > server tab > error reporting to "none" however would like to clear this before I upgrade to 3.7

joshgilson Friend

Please Fix JAADMIN – I had to revert back to ISIS and it’s not good.

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Joomla University Template Issue:

Notice: Undefined property: JLayoutFile::$item in /home/tisserver1/public_html/tis_new_website/templates/ja_university_t3/html/layouts/joomla/content/info_block/modify_date.php on line 15

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/tisserver1/public_html/tis_new_website/templates/ja_university_t3/html/layouts/joomla/content/info_block/modify_date.php on line 15

Last Updated: 08 May 2017 Hits: 37221

JA ContentSlider is causing error 500 when published to home page.

Good Luck JoomlArt

isabelgica Friend

hi again..

this is getting urgent… client is losing his patience..
    For Magz the links on the homepage (home-10) with the latest news do NOT link to the article anymore, instead, the article shows up at the bottom of the homepage…… please advise how-where-.. this can be fixed..

thx!

landed Friend

Ok its now a week what templates have been fixed please..this post is getting too long.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 167 total)

This topic contains 166 replies, has 115 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum