Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

<em>@haxx 490146 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Okay have worked it out!

To get the user greeting, jomsocial icons and log out button at the top of the pages you have to publish two modules.

You will need the JomSocial Login module in the head-login position, and the JomSocial Notification Module in the head-menu position, this is the only way I can get it to display as the demo.

Now these modules don’t play nice with our homepage and login page, so I’ve just created menus and links as per the next two screenshots.

The JA demo when going in to the JomSocial demo just uses JomSocial, where as I’d expect most sites are similar to ours and use Joomla for the landing page, news etc and then has JomSocial as an added extra. So there’s a bit of compromise involved. I was a bit surprised actually as I’d expected the template to fully integrate Joomla & JomSocial but its okay if you are just using the social components or just Joomla, but when you want to use both I’m running into a few problems.

Hope this helps someone else

Best wishes

Paul</blockquote>

i can’t find jomsocial login module

azri445 Friend

Remember.. that the template NOT support Jomsocial 4.10 or 4.1.1 yet. Have a look on my website….. imstill using Jomsocial 4.0.10 http://www.cubejunction.com 🙂

azri445 Friend

Remember.. that the template NOT support Jomsocial 4.10 or 4.1.1 yet. Have a look on my website….. imstill using Jomsocial 4.0.10 http://www.cubejunction.com 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ahmansini1,

After purchased Jomsocial extension, you will see the module inside installation package.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ahmansini1,

After purchased Jomsocial extension, you will see the module inside installation package.

ahmansini1 Friend

i’m using 4.0.9 can u help me?

ahmansini1 Friend

i’m using 4.0.9 can u help me?

ahmansini1 Friend

<em>@Adam M 497729 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @ahmansini1,

After purchased Jomsocial extension, you will see the module inside installation package.</blockquote>

i already have jomsocial 4.0.9

ahmansini1 Friend

<em>@Adam M 497729 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @ahmansini1,

After purchased Jomsocial extension, you will see the module inside installation package.</blockquote>

i already have jomsocial 4.0.9

isspy Friend

Hi @azri445 :
    can you share VincentGarreau particles module?

TKS

isspy Friend

Hi @azri445 :
    can you share VincentGarreau particles module?

TKS

azri445 Friend

Hi isppy,

the particle module were purchase from normograph site.

azri445 Friend

Hi isppy,

the particle module were purchase from normograph site.

isspy Friend

Hi @azri445:

Please provide this module website links.

Thanks

isspy Friend

Hi @azri445:

Please provide this module website links.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  isspy 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum