Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

I cant and hardly figuring how you create special page for menu item type.

azri445 Friend

I cant and hardly figuring how you create special page for menu item type.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azri445,

When creating new menu item, in Menu Item Type, choose >>> Articles >>> Special page: Blank Content

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azri445,

When creating new menu item, in Menu Item Type, choose >>> Articles >>> Special page: Blank Content

azri445 Friend

Hai adam…

Can you help me? Can you check my site… i cant get it right for the jomsocial login module or landing page.

azri445 Friend

Hai adam…

Can you help me? Can you check my site… i cant get it right for the jomsocial login module or landing page.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azri445,

Please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azri445,

Please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look.

azri445 Friend

Already inbox you my credential

azri445 Friend

Already inbox you my credential

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azri445,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site but see that look like you managed to update this page, could you please confirm your status ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azri445,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site but see that look like you managed to update this page, could you please confirm your status ?

azri445 Friend

Hello Adam,

Yes i did manage to solve the problems, its just the documentation provided is not proper and complete.

azri445 Friend

Hello Adam,

Yes i did manage to solve the problems, its just the documentation provided is not proper and complete.

ahmansini1 Friend

<em>@haxx 490146 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Okay have worked it out!

To get the user greeting, jomsocial icons and log out button at the top of the pages you have to publish two modules.

You will need the JomSocial Login module in the head-login position, and the JomSocial Notification Module in the head-menu position, this is the only way I can get it to display as the demo.

Now these modules don’t play nice with our homepage and login page, so I’ve just created menus and links as per the next two screenshots.

The JA demo when going in to the JomSocial demo just uses JomSocial, where as I’d expect most sites are similar to ours and use Joomla for the landing page, news etc and then has JomSocial as an added extra. So there’s a bit of compromise involved. I was a bit surprised actually as I’d expected the template to fully integrate Joomla & JomSocial but its okay if you are just using the social components or just Joomla, but when you want to use both I’m running into a few problems.

Hope this helps someone else

Best wishes

Paul</blockquote>

i can’t find jomsocial login module

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  isspy 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum