Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

This Readme has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

johnphi1 Friend

Hi,

trying to upload the template to Joomla 1.0.12 system running Apache2/PHP 4.3 on Windows XP Pro sp2 I get the following:

Upload template – Upload Failed
    Unrecoverable error “PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10)”

I unzipped the template ok, then re-zipped using winzip, tried again with the new zip and it worked OK..

Maybe worth checking out..

Cheers

John

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank johnphi1,
    I downloaded the current release version and test on my XP and Vista, things are all fine though 🙂
    This is quite weird…don’t know why it went wrong with you.
    Also, I have seen lot of successful installations so far

carlucci Friend

Hi johnphi1,

You must download it again, has not possibly worked well the unloading. I have all the requirements that your you have and to my all good goes.

davib Friend

Hi,

I sent a PM about this but have had no response.

If you have the site set to “auto” width and someone who uses Internet Explorer or Firefox goes to your site with a screen res of 800X600, which is still a significant number this template is all over the place.
    Can someone have a look and let us know how to fix it, its a disaster with bothe the left and right columns slipping down below to content.

Added to this …any modules other than plain text in the right column modules cause the rightcol to slip donw under the content column

So heres an idea why doesnt your next template do this on purpose and styles so that it actually looks good. If a person views the template at 800*600 it looks one way and higher resolutions another.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@davib 11627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I sent a PM about this but have had no response.

If you have the site set to “auto” width and someone who uses Internet Explorer or Firefox goes to your site with a screen res of 800X600, which is still a significant number this template is all over the place.
    Can someone have a look and let us know how to fix it, its a disaster with bothe the left and right columns slipping down below to content.

Added to this …any modules other than plain text in the right column modules cause the rightcol to slip donw under the content column

So heres an idea why doesnt your next template do this on purpose and styles so that it actually looks good. If a person views the template at 800*600 it looks one way and higher resolutions another.</blockquote>
    I did reply your PM about this.
    The template looks all fine with 800X600 resolution. It seems that you have problem with the installation. Can you provide an URL?
    The template, as any other released templates, is carefully tested on all browsers, all resolutions, and on various versions like FF 1.5, FF 2.0, IE6, IE7….
    Anyone can help to confirm this ?

davib Friend

Hung,

I am not getting your PM..is it the change of username? please check your message box for details. Cheers

davib Friend

Ok, well I am not getting PM’s or any messages from you…I just did a new install of Joomla, and an out of the box install of utahia_ii. All looks good in IE7 but if you use IE6 and view it at 800 X 600 both the left and right columns are forced below the content. This was with a totally NEW, UNALTERED version of both Joomla and utahia_ii.

I replied to your last message which strangely enough i DID get so I dont know what happened to your other messages but I cannot leave the site tools open to allow this to occur on my site any longer. I have to switch them off.

Thanks anyway

numi Friend

Hey all

I just installed the template JA UTAHIA II on my website. Everything works fine, exept the display of my own community-builder profile. I guess, those tabs from community builder destroy my layout.

The left module is shown at the bottom of the page, when I go to my cb-profile.

Any suggestion? Sorry for my English :laugh:

Kind regards from Switzerland
    Rafael

swemmel Friend

numi;15094Hey all

I just installed the template JA UTAHIA II on my website. Everything works fine, exept the display of my own community-builder profile. I guess, those tabs from community builder destroy my layout.

The left module is shown at the bottom of the page, when I go to my cb-profile. Here is a screenshot:

http://www.numarc.ch/temp/bug.jpg

Any suggestion? Sorry for my English :laugh:

Kind regards from Switzerland
    Rafael

Hi Rafael,

See this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/looks-bad-in-community-builder-tabs/

Kind Regards,

Peter.

Chaudhry Majid Mehboob Alam Friend

Hi,

I have observed in the Demo page of this template that the drop down Menu’s are not working..

i switched in between FireFox and IE both, but its not working.

is there a fix for this ? or it wont work in the demonstration ?

henrikg Friend

Hi.

Switching to Natural fluid width of this template and showing it on a widw screen, the right side module graphics looks wrong.

That is if you do not put t class suffix on the right side modules.

See the attached image.

Well I cant attach an image, I get upload failed.

So you have to try for your selfs.

Put the login module in the right position, and switch to natural view and see how it looks in firefox.

patgaytx Friend

Hi,

THe left and right modules show in the wrong place when I look at certain screens in IE6. THe problem doesn’t exist in Firefox.

Specifically, what I see happening is the items in the left column go all the way down to the bottom of the left column when I view a Community Builder Profile.

I noticed others have had this problem, but it doesn’t appear that the problem was ever resolved.

Can the creator of the template assist? I am happy to provide access to the site for him to work on this issue for me.

THanks!

wolfemann Friend

Greetings,

Although I have made some modifications (mostly graphical) to the template, these two features haven’t been functioning since I installed the template.

I’m running Joomla! 1.5 in legacy mode with Utahia ver.1 installed.
    The website in question.

The breadcrumbs just shows “You are here:” and nothing else, regardless of the page one is on.

When clicked the RSS button opens a “404 – Component not found” page.
    It has something to do with the com_rss module that it’s looking for and can’t find. I found a similar problem on this other template company’s website

I would also like to know how to remove the XHTML and CSS buttons from the bottom of the page, but leave the CSS button (and fix it, of course).

Many thanks,
    Micah

Khanh Le Moderator

Utahia II is available for Joomla 1.5. Do you try with this new update?

You could remove the XHTML module inside template index.php file, in the footer part.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  houzhe 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum