Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m using the red design of Utahia I and the tabs look really bad in Community builder. Is this fixed in Utahia II?
    How do you fix it?
    See Screenshots.
    How can you get rid of the red highlighted title?

1. 1
    2. 2
    ErikThorsen Friend

JA Utahia is not designed to work specifically with Community Builder. You would have to modify your css files in order to get the required look and feel for your community builder installation. 😮

numi Friend

I got exactly the same problem with JA Utahia II. Viewing the cb-profile destroys the layout of the template (left module position moves at the bottom of the page).

Everything works great within cb-profiles. It’s just only the thing, that the left module-colum moves over to the bottom of the page.

Quite bad, cause commercial templates from eg. http://www.rockettheme.com works like a charme with community builder. Each free template available out there works with cb-profiles.

Would be great if someone could post a fix.

Kind regards from Switzerland
    😉

swemmel Friend

Hi guys,

I agree with Erik that you should play a little with the css or settings of CB. I have a Utahia II website complete with CB and I have no problems. (See screenshot).

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

1. cbSample
    numi Friend

Great news! What do you exactly changed in the CSS? Sorry, I’m a noob 😀

swemmel Friend

To be exactly, I didn’t change a thing. But maybe you should play with your settings of CB. (Amount of tabs, theme of tabs, whatever.

Goodluck,

Peter.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  swemmel 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum