Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

hi,

i noticed today that my twitter feed stopped showing up in my ja twitter module. i’m almost certain it was working as recently as yesterday, and i can’t imagine anything i would’ve changed that would affect it. my site is here:

http://www.contentincontext.org

i’ve tried re-entering my username and password in the module parameters, changing some of the cache settings, and clearing the browser cache. i also tried posting a new tweet, thinking that maybe it only collects tweets from within the past few days. none of this stuff has worked. any other ideas for troubleshooting this?

thanks,
    -dave

Saguaros Moderator

Dear dave!

Please access the configuration of the ja twitter module, please turn off cache setting in the advance parameter

2) open the file modules/mod_jatwitter/jatwitter.php and find codes:
    curl_setopt( $handle, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 40 );[PHP][/PHP]

and replace:
    [PHP] curl_setopt( $handle, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 60);[/PHP]

Good luck

Saguaros Moderator

Dear dave!

Please access the configuration of the ja twitter module, please turn off cache setting in the advance parameter

2) open the file modules/mod_jatwitter/jatwitter.php and find codes:
    curl_setopt( $handle, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 40 );[PHP][/PHP]

and replace:
    [PHP] curl_setopt( $handle, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 60);[/PHP]

Good luck

dgladney Friend

thanks for the response.

so was the module timing out? just curious, because the problem seemed to fix itself before i was able to apply your solution.

thanks again,
    -dave

Saguaros Moderator

With my solution is using to increase time to connect from your server to the twitter service, because sometime, the internet is so slow, if the time connecting is not enough long, it will cause break the connection => the module does not get data from the service, so that the module does not show any content.

barryjjj Friend

My twitterfeed has stopped working I have carried out the instructions above but still not working.

http://www.hossphotography.com

macku Friend

Twitter has changed someting in it’s API. Please, fix your module!

barryjjj Friend

I am running the latest module can you explain further please

barryjjj Friend

My twitterfeed has stopped working I have carried out the instructions above but still not working.

http://www.hossphotography.com

mikac Friend

Not working for me also… It is ok when I select Legacy 1.0 , but not displaying Users Avatars…

Anything new with twitter…?

guardiancomm Friend

I am having the same issue as everyone else. I am using JA Ores, and the twitter feed is not working. Is there an upgrade to this module? None of the twitter updates are populating:

http://www.arkfundcapital.com/media/blog

mikac Friend

The JA Twitter Module have been upgraded and available for download. Please go and get the latest files and get your modules upgraded

guardiancomm Friend

Awesome. Thank you very much.

jagirakallis Friend

I am running the latest module can you explain further please

guardiancomm Friend

I followed these instructions to no avail. The link you sent doesn’t work. I went to the Extensions directory, and there is no extension there. I downloaded the lead source files (as someone else had mentioned) and there is nothing there either.

Hopefully someone from Joomlart can answer this question. It seems rather simple to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum