Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

<em>@dgladney 208786 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello,

thanks for helping out with this. the feed has reappeared. now i have two questions:

1) where do i edit the style for the module? i would rather not have the clock icon appear with each date posted, and i want to remove the background border, as the text is running over top of it.

2) were you able to determine why the follow button is still not appearing correctly?

thanks for you help.

-dave</blockquote>

Hi,
    1. If you want edit the style for ja_twitter module, please open “template.css” file on location “templates/ja_lead/css”, then file line code “#ja_twitter_div #twitter_update_list li span”
    change bellow style

#ja_twitter_div #twitter_update_list li span {
    background: url(../images/icon-clock.png) no-repeat top left;
    display: block;
    padding-left: 20px;
    }

2. follow button is not appearing correctly because it is overridden by template.You can check on path “templatesja_leadhtmlmod_jatwitter”

Scanni Friend

Hi,

I still have no luck on http://www.mayahealthyweight.nl The module does not appear, can anyone help me please??

Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum