Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author

The template comes out wacky and crazy in I.E http://www.kingstonchronicle.com plus the top right hand module is not working the way it should. Also I want touse the page of my choice in thesection within the main body of the site such as OUR CITY, NATION etc.

Below are some points I am also intrested in covering.

JA TELELINE modifications

——————————————————————————–

Looking for a programmer to do some finishing touches. SERIOUS Issues with the tab section top right corner. site 95% done with a few links and modifications.

(1) Story sections such as Business, World etc (when you click on subject section heading and not articles directly) does not currently have an option to link to a content layout page or sample page of my choice. It currently links to a blog page which is crap for what my needs are.

(2) Top right section/tab section does not work, most of the stories when selected appear where headline section is and also distorts the entire site. Real rubbish here.

(3) Need to install Joomla RSS feed service or whatever the correct name is so as to send stories (text) to respective modules where applicable. The real big question is I do not suppose pictures will or can be sent via RSS feed along with the text,or will I have to do those manually?

(4) Add links to static pages for Education, and Social as seen in dropline menu.

(5) remove statistics below media player and put poll that now appears above iPOD. Place image and link within site page SODOKU game where poll currently exists.

(6) Module 3 appears to have a large space below it even though module 11 is not open or selected. It becomes worse whenever more text or content is added to the two right columns that have the quick access and iPOD. This stretches the entire space below the banner ad in module 3. I am thinking to remove this module and add one or two more rows of story section (ex. Our City – Nation is one row with two story sections)

(7) disable right click throughout the entire site. Only allow right click for paid members/members only.

(8) 100% hid the source code so it is not obvious what type of template is being used or where it is from. First. Is this possible? If it is then why is it not a option automatically when you purchase the template.

(9) All sections need to work as seen in live demo both on I.E and Firefox.

cali94542 Friend

admin

admin7.0

bigrk Friend

I still can’t access your website. It was asking for a login and password. It would be easier to help if we could see your site.

cali94542 Friend

It appears that the stysheet file section has some serious margin issues and as such is causing havoc for several JA TELELINE sites. You guys need to get on top of things around here and stop the hit or miss approach. no site shoudl appear on the net that look so crappy.

cali94542 Friend

I called a CSS buff and he told me some cool stuff. will see if it works. thanks for the interest bigrk.

cali94542 Friend

user name: admin

password: admin7.0

bigrk Friend

<em>@cali94542 17742 wrote:</em><blockquote>I called a CSS buff and he told me some cool stuff. will see if it works. thanks for the interest bigrk.</blockquote>

No problem. 😎 I hope everything starts coming together.

cali94542 Friend

Please submit the CSS code that you use for your live demo as the one you have for sale and the one I have boguht does not work.

I have issues with JA NEWS module and the main section where the various news sections are on the front page. When I select comics or games and puzzles it appears above headline. In the tab section to rgiht when I select faces of fashion from the popular section it also appears above headline and as a result does not reflect the product I bought.

This is a big problem. I also want when I select OUR CITY icon or any icon from this section that I have the choice of what style of page I want it to go to. Currently it goes to a blogg page and not to a story page of my choice as seen when I select a story from within the section.

I have to launch my site in a few days and need it to work 100%

If you can go into my site template and fix the problem then that is also great. Please advise ASAP.

xellos16 Friend

Yes, if you could post the Css code for the site, or if there is anyway a mod can install the template on my site that looks like the demo without me having to start from scratch I would be very thankful

bigrk Friend

<em>@xellos16 18169 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, if you could post the Css code for the site, or if there is anyway a mod can install the template on my site that looks like the demo without me having to start from scratch I would be very thankful</blockquote>

Have you taken a look at the QuickStart Package? It comes with the demo database and to get started you just have to replace the existing content with yours. It’s a pretty easy and fast way to get up and going and it will look just like the demo.

garylit Friend

<em>@jbrowdy 13750 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was checking my server error logs and found the following:

Looks like there is a mistake in some code somewhere (extra “.”)? Not sure how to fix it.</blockquote>

I see this also in my server logs, has there been any response to this problem?

Gary

nielsen Friend

Hi Michael,

I need some help with 1.1.2 since it seem to have a bug.

Check out http://www.risksopportunities.com.
    After showing the first Headline, it start to show the upcoming
    headlines as well after READ MORE.

Is it a solution to the issue or have I bought a product that doesn’t work properly?

All the best,

Erich N

bigrk Friend

I would go back to the JA News version 1.1.1. There were problems with version 1.1.2 and one of them was the headlines showing up right after the read more.

nielsen Friend

Appreciate it,

Erich N

bigrk Friend

Here is the JA News Module version 1.1.1.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)

This topic contains 73 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  danlopez00 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum