Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author

ja-tab1 doesn’t appear on my “Home” page. All of these have been set to zero:

# Leading
    # Intro
    # Columns
    # Links

It disappeared and will not return. It shows up on other pages, just not the front page. Any suggestions?

Menalto Friend

<em>@bunge 44429 wrote:</em><blockquote>ja-tab1 doesn’t appear on my “Home” page. All of these have been set to zero:

# Leading
    # Intro
    # Columns
    # Links

It disappeared and will not return. It shows up on other pages, just not the front page. Any suggestions?</blockquote>

Are yo uable to provide us with a live url?

bunge Friend

test.section8chicago.com

It’s on a subdomain of my main site for testing purposes. I’ve had to pull the JA News module in order to see the Tabs box on the front page.

Also, there appears to be a misspelling in the CSS. The wc3 validator is looking for a file called colors/.css.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Joomla 1.0.15, did not use the quickstart as I’m applying the theme to an already existing site.

superjunaid Friend

I have some serious issues with the ja-teline template. It was working perfectly fine till about 2 days ago, where the site disfigured.

here is the link: http://mycrescent.com

I also installed a fresh copy of teline (created a copy in the templates-directory by changing the name in the xml file) but it displayed the site similar to this.

can anyone help!

Thanks

bigrk Friend

<em>@superjunaid 45645 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have some serious issues with the ja-teline template. It was working perfectly fine till about 2 days ago, where the site disfigured.

here is the link: http://mycrescent.com

I also installed a fresh copy of teline (created a copy in the templates-directory by changing the name in the xml file) but it displayed the site similar to this.

can anyone help!

Thanks</blockquote>

What version of Joomla are you using? Did you make any recent CSS changes?

bett00 Friend

I think you should uninstall the first one and install the second…a fresh install

But the first question is, what is your version of teline, J1.5 or 1.0?

Have you installed other module in frontpage?…

Betty

bett00 Friend

I could see your left and right modules are in the bottom, it probably because some article in FEATURES (5) was copied of office word or other program with tags etc.

The articles needs to be copied to notepad or other editor than office (since then your article includes the “css” of the document, (font, table etc), therefore when you copy and paste on editor in joomla you really paste the word format then you have problems with the width of the page.

If you copy to notepad and then copy and paste to joomla, the articles includes the format of template.css and you should not have problems to display your frontpage.

Try to check this please.

Betty

davilico Friend

i have insaled jommla 1.0.15 spanish , ja-teline and mod_ja_news 1.2 beta.

My problem is that headlines are always on, when we click on articles and categories.

here we have the link to our demo site

http://www.spanish-espanol.com/joom

Need help please.

Thanks. David

bigrk Friend

<em>@davilico 48221 wrote:</em><blockquote>i have insaled jommla 1.0.15 spanish , ja-teline and mod_ja_news 1.2 beta.

My problem is that headlines are always on, when we click on articles and categories.

here we have the link to our demo site

http://www.spanish-espanol.com/joom

Need help please.

Thanks. David</blockquote>

Have you tried what is in this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/fix-for-ja-news-showing-on-every-page/

bett00 Friend

I dont undestand your issue, i reviewed your site and it has some articles, when i click they were ok.
    Can you explain in spanish with more detail, please? (or english but with more detail).

Thanks

davilico Friend

I fixed yesterday, reading articles….thanks…

But now our probelm is with ja_tabs lenght and how to center the info show in ja_tabs…??

meerstar Friend

<em>@davilico 48353 wrote:</em><blockquote>I fixed yesterday, reading articles….thanks…

But now our probelm is with ja_tabs lenght and how to center the info show in ja_tabs…??</blockquote>
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /home/talkpitt/public_html/administrator/modules/mod_fullmenu.php on line 178

I received this error in Joomla 1.0x using Teline Quickstart. In administrator, I clicked on install components and this is the response I received.

Please advise on what needs be done.

I just love Teline; withoutt doubt one of the finest templates that I have used.

Bob Baker
    meerstar

danlopez00 Friend

I have this same issue! and am getting error 500. I took a look at firebug console and get

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">

<html><head>

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>

</head><body>

<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>

<p>The server encountered an internal error or

misconfiguration and was unable to complete

your request.</p>

<p>Please contact the server administrator,

webmaster@stage.hardballreport.com and inform them of the time the error occurred,

and anything you might have done that may have

caused the error.</p>

<p>More information about this error may be available

in the server error log.</p>

<p>Additionally, a 404 Not Found

error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p>

</body></html>

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

This topic contains 73 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  danlopez00 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum