Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 121 total)
  • Author

I sent the information by PM and ticket #TCO-773-71040.

Much appreciate your help.

gretayjabo Friend

Submit ticket and even asked me not get any support, despite critical state my case. :confused: I hope there is someone Joomlart team to respond as soon as it is very time consuming your help and I think that we should not wait that long. :(( I hope to meet my request. Thanks.

gretayjabo Friend

The days pass and the Joomlart team is not responding. I think the critical state of my application takes a long time, I guess if there would happen if my application had scored less urgent. Thanks Joomlart team for not responding to support …

gretayjabo Friend

Joomlart lousy team support. I recommend your templates but not the support is very slow, very slow. Took several days and do not respond, even with 2 tickets marked as critical. Judge for yourself. >:(

railer Friend

Hi Joomlart:

I’m trying to set up JA Slideshow 2 v. 2.2.0 to work on my client’s site (Joomla 1.5.23), but I can’t seem to get it to play on the IXXO Multi-Vendor shopping cart pages in the site. Even when I manually create a menu with External Link menu items that link to specific cart pages, the slideshow won’t display.

Here are two samples of the structure of the menu link URL:

index.php?option=com_ixxocart&p=catalog&Itemid=4&mode=manufacturer&mid=9
    index.php?option=com_ixxocart&Itemid=4&p=catalog&parent=1&pg=1

Why won’t it work and is there anything I can do to get it to work? Btw, I can assign the slideshow to other pages in the site and it works fine.

Also, it DOES display on the main component cart menu item page:
    index.php?option=com_ixxocart

Thanks,
    railer

Phill Moderator

It could be a conflict with the cart package you are using. Please post a link to your site or raise a support ticket with an administrator logon so the team can take a look.

Fokstrot Friend

How can I increase the number of characters that can be put on the image caption in JA Slideshow? I am not talking about the description, but the caption of the image.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please change “Title Max Length” field in slideshow setting to a higher number, that would help.

Fokstrot Friend

<em>@hungnd 250673 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please change “Title Max Length” field in slideshow setting to a higher number, that would help.</blockquote>

Hello, the Title Max Field is set to 100, but only about 40 characters show up in the caption of the image.

I think Title max field has no effect.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@Fokstrot 251830 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, the Title Max Field is set to 100, but only about 40 characters show up in the caption of the image.

I think Title max field has no effect.</blockquote>

Yes because the font size is big and there is enough room for 40 characters only, you need to decrease the font size, please follow this:

ja-slide-desc {
    font-size: 80%;
    }

You can change 80 to a lower number if you wish.

Fokstrot Friend

<em>@hungnd 252290 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes because the font size is big and there is enough room for 40 characters only, you need to decrease the font size, please follow this:

.ja-slide-desc {
    font-size: 80%;
    }

You can change 80 to a lower number if you wish.</blockquote>

Thank you, where exactly is this code and file?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Sorry Fokstrot,

I did not clarify it, please open templatesjs_ravecsstemplate.css, add this code:

.ja-slide-desc {
    font-size: 80% !important;
    }

Fokstrot Friend

<em>@hungnd 252731 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry Fokstrot,

I did not clarify it, please open templatesjs_ravecsstemplate.css, add this code:

.ja-slide-desc {
    }

</blockquote>

Thank you, however, this changed the font size for both the top slideshow’s caption and the regular article text for the Today’s Highlights Slideshow.

How can I only change the caption font size for the top slideshow in Ja Rave 2?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Oh I did not notice that, then change to this would be more precise:

.ja-slidewrap_slideshow .ja-slide-desc {
    }

jeffrswope Friend

<em>@tienhc 190907 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can select one of following options to configure the image displaying in each slide:
    1) you put a image at the top of article’s content
    2) you use a custom tag
    [PHP]
    <!– {jaimage main=”PATH” thumb=”PATH”} –>
    [/PHP]
    and put it at the top of the content. Example:
    ]
    Please read the user-guide to get more detailed instruction.</blockquote>

This is not working for me. I’ve even save my images with the same names and copied over the originals and it still shows up as broken links.

1. Screen-shot-2011-07-24-at-6.28.13-PM
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 121 total)

This topic contains 121 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum