Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)
  • Author

<em>@tienhc 171249 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear camtan1!

You try to turn off the cache via the Caching parameter inside the Advanced paramters groups
    GOod luck</blockquote>

<em>@camtan1 171334 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Tienhc!

This fixed the problem. The one place I didnt’ check for the cache settings :)</blockquote>

I dont understand why I cant see the cach from JA Slideshow 2 in
    “Cache Manager – Clean Cache Admin “

Cach is enabled under the module, but I cant clean the cach!!!

Saguaros Moderator

Dear cansay!

Cache of The Ja SlideShow 2 module is not managed by Cache Manager , so that you would clear cache of the module: 1) you off the cache options, or you change parameters of the module and save => the cache will be cleared

cansay Friend

<em>@tienhc 175083 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear cansay!

Cache of The Ja SlideShow 2 module is not managed by Cache Manager , so that you would clear cache of the module: 1) you off the cache options, or you change parameters of the module and save => the cache will be cleared</blockquote>

tienhc, you know I “love” you for all your help 😉
    But thats just stupid 🙁

Why have 1 module that doesent follow standards = problems 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, If you have not read the userguide of the module carefully, when you made the configuration, may be the module can not work. this module is very complex to configure :), so that you should post your issues while configuring :). i’ll try to help you to resolve your issues

Thanks

admincaryl Friend

Unable to get the images to show in the Slideshow Module. tried both keyword, catagory options and direct path images/stories/headers/. Can be seen at http://www.hansonlawfirmllc.com

Please help, client wants to launch site.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear admincaryl!

Can you pls send me the administrator account

Thanks

admincaryl Friend

<em>@tienhc 176288 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear admincaryl!

Can you pls send me the administrator account

Thanks</blockquote>

I have created you an admin account and have added that info to the trouble ticket.

Please help as soon as possible as the client is waiting on this to launch his web site.

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

DEar admincaryl!

i accessed your administrator. but i could not edit the jaslideshow module, because the module was locked 🙂

admincaryl Friend

<em>@tienhc 176654 wrote:</em><blockquote>DEar admincaryl!

i accessed your administrator. but i could not edit the jaslideshow module, because the module was locked :)</blockquote>

Dear tienhc,

The pictures have been scrolling through their sequence since Tien Ha Cong …”turned the thumbnail resized via the configuration of module. and the module is displaying images well.” Afterwards he requested an FTP login and I provided him with that information via the “Ticket Support” yesterday. The time stamp on that post is 28 Apr 2010 08:55 PM..

Thank you for all your assistance! It is deeply appreciated!

vectorinformatics Friend

How to specify a specific image in an article to be a thumnail and another one to be the main image?

using {jathumbnail}

site is http://eesfx.com (you can see slideshow without registration)

cansay Friend

<em>@vectorinformatics 177136 wrote:</em><blockquote>How to specify a specific image in an article to be a thumnail and another one to be the main image?

using {jathumbnail}

site is http://eesfx.com (you can see slideshow without registration)</blockquote>

I have posted this, Search my replies and you will find it m8 😉
    Sorry but its late here in denmark and just wanted to give a small hand 😉

nitinbhogan Friend

I have installed the latest update mod_jaslideshow2.v2.0.3.zip there are 2 issue:

1. My module is not viewed properly in other browsers like mozilla, opera. IE it is ok.
    2. Not able to see the description.

Following is the link

http://74.86.158.236/~mahindra/mssg/

Please help

Saguaros Moderator

Dear nitinbhogan!
    Please follow the thread to resolve your issue

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/display-thumbnail-description-when-source-from-image-folder-ja-slideshow2/

Good luck

zoutmedia Friend

I’ve got 3 articles in the slideshow. And I want to change the article that’s now on the bottom of the three in the slideshow to the middle. So I want the article in the middle going to the bottom and the one on the bottom going to the middle, how do I do this? Someone please help!

Saguaros Moderator

Dear zoutmedia!

i’m sorry. i could not help you in this case, the module could do this

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)

This topic contains 121 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum