Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author

I was able to download something, however, not the two items I tried to download during the server trouble you mentioned you experienced. I keep receiving this message: “You are downloading this file. Please download again in 2 minute.”

I have tried different browsers, clearing my cache, signing in and out of Joomlart, restarting my computer, etc… Nothing has worked.

Again, this is only specific to the downloads I tried getting during the server trouble. I downloaded something I didn’t want or need since receiving your response informing me that most of your services have been restored.

Help?

gbsigp1 Friend

Thanks to let us know!

George

tom_laan84 Friend

UPDATE: Download stopped working again!!! Where can i file for compensation because of financial damages?

wdburgdorf Friend

Yeah, me too, I just lost about half a million $$$ because of this! Anyone paying? :p

moh1980 Friend

hello all,

is there any ftp link to download?

regards

pavit Moderator

<em>@moh1980 346916 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello all,

is there any ftp link to download?

regards</blockquote>

The download site is working fine

Please try again

garethpl Friend

<em>@pavit 346917 wrote:</em><blockquote>The download site is working fine

Please try again</blockquote>Hmm… not for me it is not! Still getting <blockquote>You are downloading this file. Please download again in 2 minute.</blockquote>

liamflintriver Friend

I am trying to download Puresite and it won’t let me download either 🙁

stix Friend

Hi. why is the server in Singapore when main development and all take place in US and Vietnam ??

michah80 Friend

i can’t download any files!!

Noufal VP Friend

i spent a lot of time trying to figure out what happened.

jkirkpat Friend

All I want is the Joomla 2.5 version of JA Purity II. I can’t seem to get it to download. I’d like to get ahold of it for a client deadline. Can someone help me, or will your server be back up soon? :((

kayz Friend

For the troubles and grief we experienced for over 48 hours i say exisiting customers like myself who were affected are given an additional 3 months on their accounts as a kind good will gesture.

Thank You!

(If you agree please hit the ‘Thanks’ button below)

rcorra Friend

Excelente sitio web muy agradecido por sus contenidos … saludos 😉

techza Friend

I cannot download

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

This topic contains 54 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum