Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

[ UPDATE ] : Downloads are back. Support.joomlart.com will be up again in the next few hrs.

Hi Guys,

We are experiencing downtime due to server hardware failure and some of our services especially the downloads are down for the moment.

We are working with the hosting company to fix the issues asap. Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope everything to be normal in the next 12 hrs.

Regards

JoomlArt Team

writeonwoman Friend

Yes, I have had some problems lately also. Regards.

billyk Friend

thank you. i was hoping it wasn’t my browser or something. i spent a lot of time trying to figure out what happened.

folamour Friend

thanks to warn users ; )

dmc0412 Friend

Thank you for this post. I am a new member looking forward to test-driving your products. I hope the issue is resolved soon.

tfosnom Friend

Thanks for the heads up Arvind,
    however a hosting company the size & level of service that a big compay like JA needs, having hardware failure? That is almost unheard of in this day & age with triple redundancy and safeguards. Please tell us the hosts name so we don’t use them, like if they can’t have it fixed in 4 hrs or less 🙂 then they shouldn’t be in business.
    Do hope it gets sorted. Shannon

tom_laan84 Friend

How come it took you guys 48hours to figure this out and inform us? Thats a big failure on your part…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@tfosnom 346829 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the heads up Arvind,
    however a hosting company the size & level of service that a big compay like JA needs, having hardware failure? That is almost unheard of in this day & age with triple redundancy and safeguards. Please tell us the hosts name so we don’t use them, like if they can’t have it fixed in 4 hrs or less 🙂 then they shouldn’t be in business.
    Do hope it gets sorted. Shannon</blockquote>

Yeah, its a shame. We are on softlayer.com and we are now moving instances to their cloud service cloudlayer.com. Downloads are back and support.joomlart.com will be up soon. Our sister sites themebrain.com and designwall.com were also affected.

<em>@tom_laan84 346852 wrote:</em><blockquote>How come it took you guys 48hours to figure this out and inform us? Thats a big failure on your part…</blockquote>

I was in office till 5 on saturday and all was fine, we updated 35 templates for J 2.5.8 and in the evening we had reports of its being up and down.. so server admin has been working with the hosting company to get the issue resolved.. when that took more than expected ..we started moving to cloud instances. Yeah this post should have came up early, apologies.

Will be more proactive in keeping members informed.

Regards

Arvind

kiluazolndix Friend

owh..it’s a shame but i believe you’re doing well, keep update information.

phenomeno Friend

I still can NOT download JA WALL >:(

henrik larsen Friend

<em>@drarvindc 346787 wrote:</em><blockquote>[ UPDATE ] : Downloads are back. Support.joomlart.com will be up again in the next few hrs.

Hi Guys,

We are experiencing downtime due to server hardware failure and some of our services especially the downloads are down for the moment.

We are working with the hosting company to fix the issues asap. Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope everything to be normal in the next 12 hrs.

Regards

JoomlArt Team</blockquote>

Hello The JoomlArt Team

Thanks for your update, also nice with information about what has happened, and thanks for information on when the expected normal operation.

Continued good day.

sincerely,
    Henrik Larsen

yego Friend

Okey tankx

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@phenomeno 346879 wrote:</em><blockquote>I still can NOT download JA WALL >:(</blockquote>

I just tried to download and i could. Please try another browser and if the problem persists, please email me directly at arvind@joomlart.com

Will help you out.

Arvind

wdburgdorf Friend

I’m trying to update with the JA Extension Manager and only get “please wait …”. Is that a related issue?

EDIT: download from your site works for me. And after a long while of “please wait…” I get “Please update the service setting or contact with service provider.”

garethpl Friend

I still can not download JA Social, been trying since yesterday.

I am now getting<blockquote>You are downloading this file. Please download again in 2 minute.</blockquote>

Checked my downloads, nothing downloading. Waited 10+ minutes, same message.

I have sent you an email:((

Oh, and I haven’t dowloaded 360 items, only joined yesterday, and have not been able to download a thing:confused:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

This topic contains 54 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum