Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Is it possible to send me the quickstart somehow? Because I need to install it today?

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Pls try to download JA Travel again! All works now.

wdburgdorf Friend

Sorry, I still get
    <blockquote>Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account.</blockquote>
    … and have no idea why, or how to fix it, or where to look for more information.Or if it is to related to the outage at all.
    (It’s surely not my subscription that has run out. Goes until June next year.)

relaisdeluynes Friend

Unfortunately I didn’t know that the reason I couldn’t connect was because of the servers being down.
    So I deleted/replace some files (forgot now what I did since I was panicked!). Now when I try to log into my administor’s account, I get nothing: http://relaisdeluynes.com/administrator/index.php

Please advise what I need to do now!!!
    Thanks,
    Helene

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have PM link download JA Travel Template to you. Let me know if you need any further help.

relaisdeluynes Friend

Thank you.
    If I understand correctly, I need to do a Quickstart to reset my capabilities to access my Administrator section?
    And I won’t loose any of my content?

Helene

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@relaisdeluynes 349233 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you.
    If I understand correctly, I need to do a Quickstart to reset my capabilities to access my Administrator section?
    And I won’t loose any of my content?

Helene</blockquote>
    Not really, installing quickstart package is the same with installing joomla package but it includes sample data and extensions + template installed, you need to delete all current files/folder to install it and all of your data will be dropped. :((

qvegas Friend

Is there another outage?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@qvegas 397247 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there another outage?</blockquote>

Yes, we did have issues with the download system but that was fixed sunday evening.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

This topic contains 54 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum