Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Hi Seem to be having difficulty, i have an image in my article but no small image in the latest news ?
    any ideas?

atomicplanet Friend

i noticed that if there is more than one image in the article it wont display a thumbnail in the latest news module

rhinn Friend

<em>@lucia33 88381 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello me the modules do not work in the locations that you specify,
    JA Slideshow modulates JA Bulletin modulate
    Which is the problem?</blockquote>

I seem to be having the same issue. For some reason ja-slideshow will not working if topsl1 or topsl2 are specified. It works if I load it to another module however, only displays incorrectly.

Rob Hawthorn Friend

<em>@johnnydement 85739 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still not appearing ๐Ÿ™

Another problem I have, jaslideshow only shows one of the slides and no thumbnail…

Also, how could I change ‘right’ module width? it’s picking lots of unused space…

Another issue, my dropline menu is not dropping in ‘Home’ but it is doing after I go to any other mainmenu section :confused:

ehm no, was a random thing… clicked on one, dropline worked, clicked on another, it didn’t…

So, nobody can help?

Can you please send via PM an admin account of your website so that I could look into the issue.

Sure, thanks for help, PM’ed :D</blockquote>

Hi,
    I’m having the same problem, slideshow is working but the thumbnails aren’t.

And the captions aren’t either. Has anyone got a solution for both?

vtvrdek Friend

<em>@atomicplanet 94791 wrote:</em><blockquote>i noticed that if there is more than one image in the article it wont display a thumbnail in the latest news module</blockquote>

Yes, i have same problem with this module, if there are more than one image in article, thumbnail dasnt work, so its useless !

disjoncteur Friend

same problem, the topsl1 position doesn’t work… somebody have a solution ??
    Thanks a lot.

coldpc Friend

<em>@arachnogaming 88580 wrote:</em><blockquote>If someone can help me with a few things, I would appreciate it.

I need assistance with deleting/modifying a component on the page and organizing a certain section illustrated in the picture below.

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7306/gamingvy0.jpg</blockquote>

I have the same Problem, and in a dark template this white box isn’t realy cool, i have change it in the menรผ link that nathing should display and so but now it is a small box

franckyky Friend

<em>@disjoncteur 105399 wrote:</em><blockquote>same problem, the topsl1 position doesn’t work… somebody have a solution ??
    Thanks a lot.</blockquote>
    To use topsl1 you must also use topsl2. one does not appear without the other.

franckyky Friend

I have an alignment problem.
    1 – The template is centered with all browsers, but with IE7 it’s aligned to the left.
    2 – My background is centered with all browsers except firefox, the background starts in the center, continu to the right, coming from the left and ends at the center. (only with firefox 3.1b1 & 3.1b2)

Someone has an idea ??

(sorry for my confuse english :-[)

itgl72 Friend

This may be of interest to the developers of this template:

CB 1.2 Stable Public Release!
    <blockquote>The CB Team is proud to announce the public release of CB 1.2 stable. CB 1.2 stable suite can be installed and works on Joomla 1.0.X, Joomla 1.5.X (natively) and Mambo 4.5.0-4.6.5 CMS systems.
    </blockquote>

itgl72 Friend

TWO QUESTIONS:

1. Please follow the discussion over at Width of right modules thread.

2. I uploaded the CB theme to my CB admin area. I see it listed under plugins. I do not however see how to apply this template theme to my CB?

alabianc Friend

<em>@vtvrdek 96646 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, i have same problem with this module, if there are more than one image in article, thumbnail dasnt work, so its useless !</blockquote>

I’m one step better than you all. I have one image in an article with all the settings set properly and it doesn’t work. It did work with the sample data and a small joomla png file, but nothing that I’ve uploaded. I’m wondering if there’s some magic file type or other nonsense going on.

Anyone see this problem and fix it yet?

A

streezer Friend

hello,

can anybody help me with the slideshow module? please contact me on msn / windows live messenger: mike.barmettler@hotmail.com

i don’t get it how to make it work ๐Ÿ™

syops sapper Friend

<em>@streezer 126070 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello,

can anybody help me with the slideshow module? please contact me on msn / windows live messenger: mike.barmettler@hotmail.com

i don’t get it how to make it work :(</blockquote>

Had some issues with this myself… did the quick install then tried to change the images and content… that was where I came into issues.. I found that the slide show will show all images in that image folder.. so you should only have 4 images in there, sweet spot for display and edit content as needed.

syops sapper Friend

Hello,

I’m trying to get JA Tabs working. I used the “Quick Install” for this site and all is working but a few things, JA Tabs being one of them and the other is Fireboard backend.

Issue 1 JA TABS
    Every time I enable the “Mod” and review page it comes back blank, noting displays at all. I’ve uninstalled both the Pluging and Mod and reinstalled with the same problem. I was testing “content” with this and did not edit any thing at all, “out of the box” test.

Issue 2 Fireboard Backend
    I’m not sure if this is the way is to be, but when I go into the backend for Firboard, “Components-Fireboard then click on “User Administration” I get a blank page. This happens with most of the links in the “FireBoard Control Panel”.

Any thoughts?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  hachi 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum