Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Are they any Module Class Suffix’s to show the circle and black arrow in the module display?

malestorm Friend

After running installing the quickstart in a test domain, I noticed that the quickstart sets up Joomla in Legacy Mode. Since the latest releases of Community Builder and FireBoard can run in Native mode, is there any reason that this template cannot also run in Native Mode? With the quickstart I tried switching to Native but it did not work. I am not sure that it is using the latest releases of Fireboard though.

Thanks,
    Scott

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Community Builder Native 1.5 need donation to download and use
    JA only can get CB for Joomla 1.0(run Legacy on Joomla 1.5) in this package

johnnydement Friend

Although superadmin was given, still no luck with support :/

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Not have ja-login position, Mod_login in this template stay at top position
    And please create images/resized folder. images/resized/images folder. images/resized/images/stories folder
    Set all those folders are 777, you will have thumbnails and slide works

johnnydement Friend

ja-login position was already created in xmlo file, what are the details for css for it?e. The CHMOD I did it already yesterday before writing after seeing it on another thread in this forum. Now the image is bigger, but still no sliding 🙁

Sherlock Friend

Hi,
    Can you please PM me FPT account? Without investigating into the codes, I am afraid that we can not provide any solution

johnnydement Friend

sure, incoming PM 😀

Thanks

lucia33 Friend

Hello me the modules do not work in the locations that you specify,
    JA Slideshow modulates JA Bulletin modulate
    Which is the problem?

arachnogaming Friend

If someone can help me with a few things, I would appreciate it.

I need assistance with deleting/modifying a component on the page and organizing a certain section illustrated in the picture below.

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7306/gamingvy0.jpg

slowsteady Friend

<em>@malestorm 86809 wrote:</em><blockquote>After running installing the quickstart in a test domain, I noticed that the quickstart sets up Joomla in Legacy Mode. Since the latest releases of Community Builder and FireBoard can run in Native mode, is there any reason that this template cannot also run in Native Mode? With the quickstart I tried switching to Native but it did not work. I am not sure that it is using the latest releases of Fireboard though.

Thanks,
    Scott</blockquote>

Hi Scott, are you sure Fireboard has a version that runs native on 1.5?

I know CB has a native version, just requires a donation.

fiorekees Friend

Hi guys, first thank you for the guide, but still I have a problem. I cannot change the background of the template. When changing it in ja_vars_10x.php the background stands, so does the template color. Can you please give me a hand?

Cheers

johnnydement Friend

slowsteady;89074Hi Scott, are you sure Fireboard has a version that runs native on 1.5?

I know CB has a native version, just requires a donation.

I can assure you that All current FB versions REQUIRE legacy plugin active.

Only native j1.5 version is the future FB2.0 😉

pixelated Friend

<em>@fiorekees 89192 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys, first thank you for the guide, but still I have a problem. I cannot change the background of the template. When changing it in ja_vars_10x.php the background stands, so does the template color. Can you please give me a hand?

Cheers</blockquote>

It may be your file/folder permissions that’s stopping you for saving your settings, i cannot remember what the file attributes are. Can someone help here.

Sherlock Friend

<blockquote>Hi guys, first thank you for the guide, but still I have a problem. I cannot change the background of the template. When changing it in ja_vars_10x.php the background stands, so does the template color. Can you please give me a hand?

Cheers</blockquote>

Please create other thread on forum, say more detail, send your live URL, i will try to help

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  hachi 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum