Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

<em>@darrenf 178441 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, that’s what I thought. I still have ample space and one of my menu item was still going to the next line. The strangest thing is that it became okay after an additional menu item.</blockquote>

That sounds bizarre!

What would happen if you simply renamed the original, offending menu item. Perhaps to make it shorter or longer by 1, 2, 3 … characters. Does everything then bunch up on the one line properly?

Very bizarre that the situation would be reversed by adding in another menu item, causing everything to display properly.

I’d love to know how you get on with this.

darrenf Friend

Hmm I seem to have caught a pattern. These problem happens when my last menu item has a space. e.g. “promotions and packages”

When I replace the spaces with underscore, I didn’t experience that problem e.g. “promotions_and_packages”

smitheringale Friend

<em>@darrenf 178444 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm I seem to have caught a pattern. These problem happens when my last menu item has a space. e.g. “promotions and packages”

When I replace the spaces with underscore, I didn’t experience that problem e.g. “promotions_and_packages”</blockquote>

Can I ask you to do something.

Rename your last menu item something like this

p a p

(for promotions and packages, as an acronym with spaces).

I’m guessing this will fit on the line just fine?

Also, you said that when you add in a new menu item, the problem goes away. Does that mean that if you have promotions and packages –> something else that it all fits on one line?

darrenf Friend

P A P wont do.

“Also, you said that when you add in a new menu item, the problem goes away. Does that mean that if you have promotions and packages –> something else that it all fits on one line?”

Yup. I added “Contact” behind it and everything went back to being one liner.

smitheringale Friend

<em>@darrenf 178448 wrote:</em><blockquote>P A P wont do.

“Also, you said that when you add in a new menu item, the problem goes away. Does that mean that if you have promotions and packages –> something else that it all fits on one line?”

Yup. I added “Contact” behind it and everything went back to being one liner.</blockquote>

So it really would seem to be the space issue that is causing the problem.

Indulge me one more time – what if you rename Contact to Contact Us (this time with a space).

With or withour Products and Packages, do you have a problem still?

sunrise Friend

<em>@darrenf 176784 wrote:</em><blockquote>Would like to know how too! :D</blockquote>

I think by looking at another template like JA- Rasite you can see how it was done, by changing the source from text to pictures in the settings, and see the source code they used there to get the slide show that way. As Jbret mentioned, there are so many ways to set up this module.

darrenf Friend

<em>@smitheringale 178450 wrote:</em><blockquote>So it really would seem to be the space issue that is causing the problem.

Indulge me one more time – what if you rename Contact to Contact Us (this time with a space).

With or withour Products and Packages, do you have a problem still?</blockquote>

It certainly seems so. Here’s something else. If i were to add “contact us” after “products and packages”, the problem disappears. However, if I substitute the spaces with underscore for products and packages, leaving contact us with a space, it becomes double line again.

Why don’t you try it? I would like to know if you are experiencing it as well.

ironlion37 Friend

<em>@softfaber 176555 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Hung, this is a very nice temp in my opinion, clean, essential and flexible.
    Just a couple of things to consider.
    Is it possible to have the slideshow on the homepage as it was on the concept preview, with the 2 big arrows on the left and right side, and the slideshow appearing as carousel?
    Also, can you do the white theme really white, and not pale grey?
    Thanks in advance

Henry</blockquote>

Please do a pure white version!!!!

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@ironlion37 178500 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please do a pure white version!!!!</blockquote>

HI guys,

JA is considering this. However, this template is complete already. In the future, we will try to make more colors for other coming templates.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum