Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

A few bugs left and we are getting everything ready for the release early next week.

I guess everyone is curious to see how the template looks like in action comparing to the concept preview

1. Template Demo

The default dark packs, if you want to have strong impressive look

The white solution for more generic use

2. JA Comment integration with K2

This is made possible with the Theme customization & override feature of JA Comment

3. K2 – up to 10 ways to present your products/articles

(Special thanks to Fotis Evangelos & JoomlaWorks Team for making the marvelous K2)

You may have seen K2 integration in many templates from many providers, however, with Norite, I believe this is the first time you can really explore how your products/portfolios can be displayed to your customers/users

Check out a few of them

1. A spotlight product + 2 columns to follow
    2. The well balanced 3 columns
    3. 1 column, line by line, items specification on the right
    4. 3 columns, specification are parallel for easy comparison
    5. News/Magazine columns with related article
    6. Detailed page of any item type
    7. Item page with tags or item specification
    8. Blog view

That’s all for now. Everything is being tested and packed so that you can download the Beta version very soon.

Q: Worried about Beta tag and the later upgrade can overwrite all of your customization?

A: No more!

Please also note that, together with the release of JA Norite, JA Extension Manager will also be released so you can upgrade new version of any JA template/extension right from your backend without having go to JoomlArt website

smitheringale Friend

norite looks very, very nice indeed.

perhaps the k2 section is somewhat too detailed for the simple one man business that norite is designed for (otherwise, why have “hire me” and not “hire us” on the home page), but of course, the template can be simplified by customisation.

didima Friend

nice l need to mention on my blog :p

ghostik Friend

very nice template

widepal Friend

Nice Template!

xion Friend

wow very nice template!! My favorite of all! good job guys!

grahamo Friend

Sweet Template, Can’t wait to try it out..

softfaber JA JobBoard

Hi Hung, this is a very nice temp in my opinion, clean, essential and flexible.
    Just a couple of things to consider.
    Is it possible to have the slideshow on the homepage as it was on the concept preview, with the 2 big arrows on the left and right side, and the slideshow appearing as carousel?
    Also, can you do the white theme really white, and not pale grey?
    Thanks in advance

Henry

damian Friend

<em>@softfaber 176555 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible to have the slideshow on the homepage as it was on the concept preview, with the 2 big arrows on the left and right side, and the slideshow appearing as carousel?</blockquote>

Yes. I want it too

John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@softfaber 176555 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Is it possible to have the slideshow on the homepage as it was on the concept preview, with the 2 big arrows on the left and right side, and the slideshow appearing as carousel?</blockquote>

Once you are familiar with Slideshow2 in this template, you’ll see many ways to customize its functions…including the showing or hiding the navigation (“big arrows”).

Have fun!
    John.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@softfaber 176555 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Also, can you do the white theme really white, and not pale grey?
    </blockquote>

That will be a simple CSS edit and updating to two small image files.
    When the template is released…get back in touch if you are still looking for a flat white look and we’ll set you up with the adjustments you’ll need.

Have fun!
    John

darrenf Friend

Wow, can’t wait to see! I’ve been wanting a good slideshow for sometime 😀

glsportugal Friend

Pretty, but still can not build my website :((

darrenf Friend

@glasportugal
    Are you refering to the slide show?

glsportugal Friend

darrenf;176618@glasportugal
    Are you refering to the slide show?

I’m saying that Joomlart should give us new solutions, not just another beautiful template every month. I still can not build my site with this template …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum