Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

May I know about the K2 more? Is it a shopping cart component like VirtueMark?

Anyway this template very nice !

sfpkent Friend

This is the best joomlart template so far. my new project definitley going to use this template. 100% match.

damian Friend

<em>@jbrett 176568 wrote:</em><blockquote>Once you are familiar with Slideshow2 in this template, you’ll see many ways to customize its functions…including the showing or hiding the navigation (“big arrows”).

Have fun!
    John.</blockquote>

Hi Mod, Please tell me how to setup slideshow like you said. Thanks

John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@hoknight 176633 wrote:</em><blockquote>May I know about the K2 more? Is it a shopping cart component like VirtueMark?

Anyway this template very nice !</blockquote>

K2 is the creation of Joomlaworks out of Athens Greece. It’s been a powerful content component for Joomla, but quite difficult to master on its own…until now.

Have fun!
    John

ghostik Friend

bug:

change of template`s color is wrong

css “red_light” is “light-red”; css “green_light” is “light-green” etc.

darrenf Friend

<em>@damian 176756 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Mod, Please tell me how to setup slideshow like you said. Thanks</blockquote>

Would like to know how too! 😀

Paul Wallen Friend

Does anyone get the last menu item dropped down to the next line like me?

I’m on a mac and FF 3.6.3.

1. screenshot
    darrenf Friend

I noticed that as well. However, it was fine when I created my own menu.

mfcphil Friend

I will be interested to see some new websites using this template in the showcase area, just to see what can be done with this template!

santoshalom Friend

Nice Template might use in the future.

anas Friend

where are the source files ?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear anas,

Source file will be uploaded on monday / tuesday.

Arvind

darrenf Friend

<em>@paulwallen 176819 wrote:</em><blockquote>Does anyone get the last menu item dropped down to the next line like me?

I’m on a mac and FF 3.6.3.</blockquote>

Experiencing that now. Did you manage to solve it?

smitheringale Friend

<em>@darrenf 178434 wrote:</em><blockquote>Experiencing that now. Did you manage to solve it?</blockquote>

Your menu items are too large for the space allocated to them.

I suggest either renaming menu items, or if there is still not enough space – you may wish to reconsider your navigation structure.

If you cannot do either of the above, you may wish to look at the CSS to provide some more space for your menu items – but I wouldn’t imagine this would free up much space from the looks of things (although it might be enough for your needs)

I hope this helps,

If so – thank you is always appreciated 🙂

With regards the screenshot provided, this would seem to suggest that the demo site menu does not quite fit onto one line, with at least one list item moving to the next line, so to speak.

I’d have to say that I have not had this problem with the demo – but I’m sure you can solve it no problems by renaming RTL Languages to something shorter – such as Languages.

darrenf Friend

Yes, that’s what I thought. I still have ample space and one of my menu item was still going to the next line. The strangest thing is that it became okay after an additional menu item.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum