Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

<em>@tienhc 198008 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm, pls provide me the administrator account and the FTP account i will check and resovle this issue

Thanks</blockquote>

Check your PM…

firon Friend

<em>@tienhc 198008 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm, pls provide me the administrator account and the FTP account i will check and resovle this issue

Thanks</blockquote>

PM sent

1) can’t manage to make rss feed to open in a new windows. JA News Sticker Module.
    2) the corrent time is showing incorret when using UTF8 caracteres like รง, but just on:

good luck :((

Saguaros Moderator

I have fixed the issue on the ja news ticker module

firon Friend

<em>@tienhc 198425 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have fixed the issue on the ja news ticker module</blockquote>

thanks. well done ๐Ÿ˜‰

what was wrong?

mx5gr Friend

Yes, what was wrong?

I saw that there is no new version of the module posted yet to downloads or the forum…

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@mx5gr 199018 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, what was wrong?

I saw that there is no new version of the module posted yet to downloads or the forum…</blockquote>

hix sorry, i forgot the solution, can you pls provide me the link to your site, i would like to check again and give you the solution

Thanks

mx5gr Friend

Check your PM…

mx5gr Friend

My problem (which was discovered after extensive searching in Google and trying) was located to the usage of RSS feeds in other modules. It seems that the other modules I was using were trying to load simplepie again, which was already loaded by the mod_janewsticker module.

The solution is this: In the other modules, try to locate in helper.php a block of code similar to:

if(!class_exists('SimplePie')){
    require_once(JPATH_SITE.DS.'libraries'.DS.'simplepie'.DS.'simplepie.php');
    }

Replace it with:

jimport ('simplepie.simplepie');

This will ensure that simplepie is loaded only once..

If you stumble upon other kind of error, I cannot help you. It still remains a mystery what tienhc discovered as a solution and is not letting us know. Possibly another bug in the module??

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

This topic contains 53 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  mx5gr 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum